Im so sorry

It has been more than 2 years since I've last talked to you guys. All I can say is that I am truly sorry for leaving you guys the way I did and for letting you down. I have no excuse, but I really am sorry.

When I abandoned this story, I wasn't feeling happy about the way I was writing. Looking back at it now, my writing was immature and I was only 14-15 years old. I had no experience in pretty much everything then. I could do so much better with the development of my characters. My story feels boring and it goes very fast.

I don't know if I will ever continue writing this story. Just know that if I do, Ellie and Colby's story will be a lot more developed. I will change quite a few things, but the plot will be the same. I have had so many ideas for this story over the past 2 years. I really hope to continue and make this story more interesting for you to read.

I'm going to keep this story up on this page, but I'm not active on this account anymore. I wanted to start fresh, so I made a new account. If you wanna go follow it, it's @cherrystxles. If I continue this story, it will be on that account and I'll remove it from this one.

Again, I'm really sorry if I let you guys down. Thank you for all the love and support, even when I wasn't active. I love you guys so much.

-S