3. What is my life?

A couple days had past since I hadn't gotten home. The majority of my time had been focused on cleaning up the mess that was our house.
"You know," I said walking into the front room" I could probably sell your pants on eBay to an army of girls- if you don't want that to happen, put them away"
I threw them at him. Jamie snatched them up.
"You're a weirdo. "  he called to me as he went upstairs.
"Ditto" I called after him.
Noah laughed. "You know as soon as you leave, one of them is just gonna threw another party and mess up the whole house again"
"Yeah I know. But if I don't clean up, I'm pretty sure the gross leftover food all over this house will mutate into a human-eating monster and kill us all."
He laughed. "It wasn't that bad" Jamie said, walking back down the stairs.
"Jamie, there were clothes in the dishwasher"
"Have you ever tried to tell the difference between the washing machine and the dishwasher when you're pissed beyond your senses?"
"Why were you washing clothes drunk?"
He opened his mouth as if to argue, but seemed to decide against it "Somethings shouldn't be explained" Noah laughed and patted Jamie's back.
"Yeah, trust me, you really don't wanna know, Kara"

Later that night, the house was finally clean. I collapsed into the settee.
"I could sleep for a week" I groaned, closing my eyes.
"You do know that you've got school tomorrow, right?" Jamie asked.
My eyes snapped open.
"Fuck."
"I'll take that as a no" he laughed moving my legs so that he could sit down.
I rolled over and groaned into a pillow.
"Here's a crazy idea," Danny said, not looking away from the screen where he was playing Call of Duty with Noah. "how about you just don't go?"
I looked up. " no. It's my final year, I'd actually like to graduate"
"It's not like you need to"
"I want to, mom and dad would have wanted me to. " Jamie squeezed my shoulder in a comforting way. " plus you all did- even Liam managed to graduate."
They laughed and Liam threw a pillow at my face. It was no secret Liam wasn't the smartest cookie in the jar. "Hey" he said.
"Come on, lee, we all know you spent the whole of high school, getting drunk and hocking up with girls" Jamie said, throwing the pillow back at him.
He shrugged and said  "beats doing algebra" I laughed.
" you gonna go as catlin?"
I looked over at him " no Jamie, I was thinking after 4 years of carefully protecting my identity,  I would just screw it all and stroll in as myself" my voice dripped with sarcasm.
He gave me a look. "Well it was a pretty stupid question Jamie" Noah said. Jamie threw the pillow at him.
"Well boys, I'm going to bed- try not to break a lamp with your pillow fight"
I got several glares. "Not making any promises" Danny said, his eyes still locked on the screen. A moment later- " dammit!" He dropped the controller and hit Noah with the pillow " you shot me!" I laughed as I walked upstairs.
"Night guys!" I called.
I heard several 'good nights' then a pained noise- probably from Danny hitting Noah again.

A few days ago I was being interviewed for my movie on nation tv. And now, I'm going to high school...what is my life?

I went to close my window, just as a motor cycle pulled up next door. I watched through the darkness as a guy got off the bike and took off him helmet- damn he was hot.
Last time I was home, our neighbors were these grumpy, old, married pensioners. And he was... Definitely not a pensioner. He looked familiar but I couldn't really tell through the darkness. I closed the window and curtains just as he looked up at me.
-----------
Beep. Beep. Beep.
I groaned, turning over- I wished that noise would stop.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
"Kara, turn that fucking alarm of before I go in there and break it!" Jamie called from his room.
My alarm. Oh god, I had school today.
I sat up, and turned the alarm off. I had half an hour to get ready.
I showered quickly, running from the bathroom. I threw open my closet and picked out a baggy old hoodie, some jeans and some sneakers. I pulled out my wig and glasses and applied the light foundation to my face. I stood back. If I didn't know me, I wouldn't suspect me to be anyone other than catlin, the shy, quiet slightly weird girl.
Just as I was about to leave, something on my desk caught my attention.
It was my necklace. I picked it up and smiled.
When I was 14, before  I pretend to drop out of school so that I could attend as catlin instead, someone had left a necklace in my locker. I never knew who it had been from. I fastened the pale gold chain around my neck and tucked it beneath my hoodie. I grabbed my old backpack.
I was just about to pick up my car keys when I realised I couldn't drive my sparkly, new convertible to school (because how would you roll up in a convertible without drawing attention to yourself) I put down the keys, well, looks like I'm catching the bus- which was fine I used to do that when I was younger.