A N I M E - 1

"I don't understand what you're trying to tell me, Tae

"I don't understand what you're trying to tell me, Tae." Namjoon was trying to cook. He wasn't really good at it, but he tried anyway.

"V!" Namjoon, mid cracking an egg, dropped the egg on the ground and groaned loudly.

"Why are you this loud?" He asked his friend while picking up the broken scale pieces from the ground, "And what does it even mean?"

"You call me V, not any other name."

He stood up straight again after cleaning the kitchen floor, but failed miserably by bumping his head into the cupboard. Hard. "Ouch, but your name is Tae."

"Yeah, and I had to call you Rap Monster for years."

"I was sixteen, okay? I thought I was cool and it's totally besides the point," Namjoon rubbed his hand against the now forming bump on the backside of his head. "I was telling you about this guy."

"Which one again?"

"His name is Park Jimin," Namjoon started and he scowled, "We're in the same philosophy class."

"And why exactly do we hate him again?" Namjoon couldn't help but smile. Tae has been his best friend since forever and one thing he really appreciates about Tae is that whenever Namjoon doesn't like someone, Tae immediately dislikes them too.

"Because his curvy ass doesn't know the difference between manga and anime."