A N I M E - 10

The next time the two of them saw each other was in class again. They say right next each other but this time it had been Namjoon who chose to sit next to Jimin. Well not because he wanted to but because there were no other seats left.

Namjoon had been late, not realizing time. He thought that he had enough time to smoke yet another and when he realized he had to hurry, he didn't want to waste the quite expensive cigarette. So when he finally arrived, just after the professor had arrived, he had nowhere to sit except for the seat next to his o-so-beloved Jimin.

Normally classes weren't so busy that all the seats would be taken, but Namjoon figured that it was the last class of this subject before midterms would begin. Maybe some thought that if you missed every class since the beginning except the last one before the test, they would make it. Namjoon chuckled at the thought.

Jimin made a face. The guy next to him has started to crunch his crips quite loudly and it annoyed the black haired boy. So he moved closer to Namjoon who was on his right. After a few minutes of leaning really close to the boy, Namjoon finally snapped.

"What are you doing?" He had whisper yelled. Jimin has raised his shoulder and made a gesture to his left, showing a dude who had bad, really bad, eating habits. Namjoon made a face.

"So," Jimin suddenly said, "If you didn't do anime, what kind of art did you study?"

Namjoon was taken aback by this question, because after all the only one who had asked him was Yoongi. "I studied Art Policy and Management, but I also took an extra course Japanese art."

"Bitch, isn't Japanese art the exact same thing as anime?"