A N I M E - 3

"Kookie, don't touch that!" Jimin screamed loudly in the hallways, rude as ever, thought Namjoon. "You're going to ruin my hair and don't you dare to make the comment you wanna make 'bout my height, you bitch!"

Namjoon couldn't help but snicker, because to be fair, it was kind of funny. Park Jimin was a very short man, making him rather cute than manly. And the boy hated it, absolutely despised it. Just the thought of being this short, made Namjoon be grateful for his height. He promised himself that he wouldn't curse anymore when his jeans were too short around his ankles.

Namjoon glanced over at Park Jimin and his boy you again but caught the eyes of Park Jimin. The smaller boys mouth corners curled a little upwards and he opened his mouth to say something to Namjoon.

But before he could do that, Namjoons phone rang loudly, disturbing their little staring battle. Without sparing a glance at the ID caller, Namjoon took the call. He didn't say anything for a moment, waiting for the stranger to start the conversation, while he made eye contact with Park Jimin again, whom was now getting attacked with hugs by his boy toy. The first year, Jungkook he believed his name was, pulled Park Jimin in a bone-crushing hug but Jimin managed to keep eye contact with the elder boy on the other side of the hallway.

"Hello Hyung?" The deep voice was enough to get Namjoon out of trance.

"Jackson," Namjoon would recognize that voice out of billion. It was Jackson, a half-Korean, half-American boy. They had met when Namjoon lived in New Zealand.

The two of them didn't exactly end on good terms but Namjoon cared enough about him to let the boy ramble in his ear for half an hour and walking away from Park Jimin– school.