The Opened Door

"Are you Astra?" I heard from the shadows of the opened door.

"Maybe? Who are you?" I asked, wrapping the towel tighter around my body.

"My name is Stefan Salvatore. May I come in?"

"Sure." He walked, emerging from the shadows.

"Hi, I am Damon's younger brother, and-"

"Elena's ex. Yes, I've heard about you."I replied.

"Well I was going to say friend, but ex-works too.  Anyway, we do not like your family." He replied.

"So I've heard, anyway, I don't know my family, I have been looking for them," I stated.

"Well, today is your lucky day! I just so happen to have Klaus' phone number, and I know where he is!" Stefan cheered.

"Really! Thank you so much!" I squealed.

"Just Kidding. I do have his phone number, but I have no clue where he is, I'm guessing New Orleans in the French Quarter. Anyway, Damon, Elena, and I all decided we do not want any more Original Vampires in Mystic Falls. You cause too much drama and damage. Once we find your family, that you desire so much, you will leave, and not come back. Got it?" Stefan barked.

"Yes, all I want to do is meet my family and then I will be out of your (Perfect) Hair," I replied. 

I quickly dressed with clothes Elena gave me to wear and headed back downstairs to the two Salvatore's and Elena. I saw it on Stefan, and Damon's face that they were not happy that they were going to see my family again, but I couldn't help but smile. It had been centuries since I had seen my family, and I never talked to them! 

I just imagined. The five of us traveling around the world, or staying in New Orleans Together. Niklaus, Elijah, and Kol being the big brothers I always hoped to have, Rebekah being a great older sister and having a great family life, living together, spending time with each other, and I would finally be involved in the family Bonfire! I was so excited, I could barely speak, images of my family flashed through my head, and I was so excited!

Being an Original, I thought I would be royalty, but being the one unknown Original made me nothing. I knew Niklaus was the King of the Vampires, and a Hybrid, a half wolf, half vampire, and I knew that he had broken the curse that Esther put on him. I was so scared, knowing after so many years, thinking about my family,  Esther would be right and they would think of me as an outcast.  Esther's words still haunted my thoughts, but I tried to look at the bright side. 

As I thought about my family, I thought about my father. I thought about how he was so cruel to Niklaus, and the others. Then O thought about how it was all Esther's fault for Niklaus being weakened. I knew, one day, both my parents would come back,  I don' know how I knew that or how they would come back, but I had a gut feeling that they would. 

Out of nowhere, Stefan, and Damon pulled me out of their house. They gave me a cell phone, with four phone numbers on it. Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, Elena Gilbert, and Klaus Mikaelson. I was filled with joy.

"All you have to do is call one of us if you need help and we will come. If you really want to, call Klaus. We will tell him about you. Good Luck. Don't hesitate to call on your way if you need anything, and do NOT leave a trail of bodies for the police to find, simply compel them to not make a sound, feed, and then compel them to forget. Okay?" Damon asked.

"Okay. Thank you so much!" I replied. "I am so glad I forced you to let me in-" 

"LEAVE!" They both shouted, and with that, I was on my way. 

Before I left Mystic falls, I went back to the forest that I grew up in. All it did was remind me how much I wanted to find my family, and how much I wanted to kill Esther and Mikael.  I went off to find a gas station, I wanted to burn my hell, I didn't want any more reminders of all the years I suffered. I quickly found a gas station, and I got two gallons of gas. I poured them all over the trees, took off my daylight ring, I started to burn, and then I touched the gasoline. 

Flames ignited, burning. The black cloud of smoke spread all over. The smell grew stronger and stronger. I watched it all light on fire, and burn. My hell was going up in flames.

I felt redemption for burning it, and I felt like I was sending a signal to Esther's soul on the other side.  

Trees fell, leaves turned to ash. Hell was breaking loose. I smiled. 

"I'm coming for you, Esther," I whispered under my breath as the forest burned down more.

"I am finally going to meet you Niklaus, Elijah, Finn, and Kol. Be ready." I whispered. "Because we are going to have a hell of a fun time." I whipped my head around and walked away from the forest fire like nothing happened. Laughing. I was finally free, the burden of those woods was lifted from my chest. I was free, getting to meet my siblings for the first time, and planning my sweet, sweet, revenge on Esther. I met two hot Vampires, and I have an idea of where my family is. Everything was going my way. I finally had good luck in my life. I finally got everything I wanted. I knew that fitting in with my family would be hard, but I knew it would be do-able. I knew I could get them to give me the love I always wanted and deserved. We could finally be a whole family, of course minus Freya who was taken by Dahlia, Henrik who was killed by Niklaus' biological father, my backstabbing witchy bitchy pain in the ass mother Esther, and my terribly cruel, child-hating father Mikael.