Nikalus the Devourer

"You still think you can beat me, young Astra? I beat you without our abilities, and everybody knows my original hybrid abilities are far superior to your original abilities. Give up now, and we won't have to waste my time." He taunted.

"Well, theirs one thing you've forgotten. I am a bloody Mikaelson, and we are stubborn bitches! I would never give up a chance to fight. I want to earn my title as an Original! As a Mikaelson! As your sibling! Without you babying me like I'm your child or something!" I snapped back. Niklaus growled.

"You will regret doing this Astra, Mark my word, you will." Niklaus taunted me again.

"I will prove myself you little son of a bitch!" I screamed charging at him. He let his fangs out as I was charging.

"Actually mother was a witch, not a bitch so you are wrong. Though my father was a son of a bitch." He laughed. He growled, and opened his mouth, pounced on me and but my neck.

"Mother was a witch and a bitch!" I cried. I could feel the venom coursing through my veins. I didn't hesitate before getting back up again.

"Oh, you want to get bit again? Double your intake on werewolf toxin? Come to join me!" He shouted with my blood on his face. He got down on all fours and pounced on me. "I am the king of the wolves! Do you really think you could beat me?!" He but me again. "I truly do pity you Astra, you never learned your lesson." He but me again. "I am the original hybrid! You can't do anything to hurt me!" He but me again. The effects got stronger, and stronger until suddenly, Niklaus wasn't there. Nobody was there, but Esther.

"So you found your siblings. Congratulations! But are they as you imagined? Do you prefer your imaginary siblings you made up? Are they as accepting as you thought?" Ester circled me with a blade in hand, crying my arms.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TORTURING ME ESTHER!!" I screamed.

"Did she just say, Esther?" Elijah asked on the sideline, Rebekah.

Quick as lighting, I dove at Niklaus. Thinking it was Esther. I thrust my hand into his chest, grabbed his heart, and ripped it out. I threw his heart to the ground.

"Die you little monster." I coughed out, and then I dropped to the ground, overdosed on the werewolf venom.

Elijah ran over to me. "She needs his blood, grab his blood bags from the fridge." He yelled at Rebekah. "GO!" She rushed to the kitchen to grab them. I don't remember much from them, other than a blurry Elijah, and a knocked out Niklaus. "Congratulations Astra. You have beaten Niklaus." Elijah reassured me. I smiled.

I remember waking up later, with Kol to my side, awake, and a bleeding, knocked out, Niklaus across from me.

"Finally, you are awake!" Kol Cheered. "We have been waiting forever!"

"Actually, it's been 8 minutes. Kol woke up just as you were knocked out. We had to force feed you Niklaus' blood. His heart should be regenerating soon, but beware, when he wakes, he will be furious." Elijah informed me.

"But I won, that's all I care about," I replied. "Can you get me one of those people to suck the blood out of? I am parched!" Elijah ran and grabbed me one of the people. I sunk my fangs into their neck and sucked all of the blood out of their veins. 

Finally, Niklaus awoke. "DIE YOU, BLOODY BITCH!" He screamed. But then realized I was across from him. "Ah, so you beat me. Congratulations. I guess you can join us the next time we are out and about ripping heads off." I smiled. He finally looked at me more than just a little girl. I felt accomplished and proud of myself for beating my older original hybrid brother, who is known to kill almost everything, and everyone in his way. 

"Thanks, Niklaus." I walked over to him and sat down beside him. "Even though I did rip your heart out, and then throw your heart down on the ground, I do love you. I just wanted to prove to you that I was strong, and I could handle myself out on the field." 

"Oh, I never questioned your power or Strength. I just didn't want you to get hurt. I let Henrik get killed when we were younger, and I will not let that happen again." He smiled and gave me a hug.