1# The Announcement

At the school corridor....

Adila: Do you guys know there will be  a group of new students coming next week?

Pet: Jinja?!

Rose: How did you know about it?

Adila:  From Mr. Lee.....

Naz: He told you about it or what?

Adila: I kinda overheard him talking with the headmaster yesterday at the canteen...

Lina: That's kinda bad....

Anas: Everything is bad....

RINGGGG! RINGGGGG!

Quin: What class is it now again???

Adila: History.... Arghhhh! I hate Historyyy!! Worst it's Mr. Lee's class!!

Rose: I'm going to Mr. Kim's class then.... Annyeong guyysss!

Aaina: See you in Maths class....

Rose: Hmmmm....

In Mr. Kim's class.....

Mr. Kim: Ok class! I want you guys to do your own revision today since I have something to do with the headmaster. Suga, take care of the class.

Suga: Ne susangnim!

Walter: Rose-ssi!

Rose: What is it Walter?

Walter: Can we do the revision together?

Rose: I'm not that good in History....

Walter: But you got 94% last term... I only got 84%...

Rose: It's just 10% different... But Melvin and Suga got 99%! Do you want to do it with them?

Walter: Yeah sure....

At Mr. Lee's class.....

Mr. Lee: And that's how.....

Adila: Bla... Bla.... Bla..... Bla....

Farina: Stop it! You're going to get detention...

Adila: But this class is too-!

'Announcement to all students.... Tomorrow, we will have 12 new students. They are all boys.. So please welcome them warmly...
And they are rich boys... Thank you!'

Farina: So what you were talking about just now is true...

Adila: Of course its true! I'm not a liar...

Naz:*Talking from Adila's back* But Adila, they're rich boys.... And we don't like rich boys... What should we do about the warm welcome plan???

Aye:* Sitting next to Nazla* Let's just don't  welcome them.... They won't notice us like what rich boys always do....

Mr. Lee: Four of you detention for talking in class!* Point at Farina, Adila, Nazla and Ayesha*

Mary: Serves them right...* Laugh evily at them*

Mr. Lee: You too, rich girl!

Mary: Whatever, sem....

Mr.Lee : You're going to get an additional of 1 hour, Mary!

Mary: Ne, sem....*Mumbled* Stupid teacher...

Scarlett: You can tell your dad to cut Mr. Lee's salary since your dad is the manager of this school.

Mary: You're right. I'll talk to him after detention....* Smirks evily *

-----------------

Sorry if it sucks... This is my first fanfic that I've ever post in Wattpad.. There might be some gramatical error but forgive... Read, like, comment and enjoy😘😘😘