The Truth(Just A Note)

I want to tell you guys who the characters  actually are...
So... I'm Rosemary... I like D.O! I wish I could just marry him! But.. It's impossible..I'm also evil like Kyungsoo... I admit it, guys.... Petrina is my bestest friend. She likes Chanyeol. I like to hit her.. A lot! She's also talented like Chanyeol but she doesn't know how to rap...Nazla is my friend. A best friend too. She likes Hyungsik from ZE:A and Chen.. Aaina is Nazla's bestfriend. She likes Sehun. And Bubble Tea. She's also my friend and bestfriend. Malina is my second bestest friend. She doesn't like Lay but she's kinda weird like Lay. So, that's why she's Lay's partner. Adila is my best friend also. She likes Got7 but she also likes Kris. She's quite cold like Kris too.

         Syaza is  my friend too... She likes Baekhyun so much... Even  until she die... She likes eyeliner and hyper and likes to disturb me. She's older than me but acts like a lil' kid like Baekhyun... Allison is my best friend too. She's white and puffy like Xiumin.... She likes Cha Eun Woo from Astro and also Min Seokkie! Up next is...... Anastacia! She likes Baekhyun actually.. But I put her with Tao cause she's quite innocent with me but so stylish when she's going out like Tao.. I stalked Anas and Tao's IG... That's how I know..Irsya is my best friend.. She likes Luhan a lot.. Both of them might look innocent but inside they have swags u know! That's why I pair them up. Ayesha is also my best friend. She likes Suho. She's rich lime Suho. Short like Suho. She's like a leader among all of us.

          Next is.... Quinella! She's tanned like Kai. She also likes Kai. She's my bestfriend. She's also thin like Kai. That's all for the main characters... Now... For the side characters! Firat up.... Walter... Walter is a guy from a choir... I like him last time until I found out he has a girlfriend... It's so sad.... Melvin is Walter's friend... They're also from the same choir group... Mary is my......... RIVAL!! She's so annoying,.... I hate her.. If you guys are me... You guys will feel like killing her... Myra is no one.... But... It's a girl's name that is from my village... So... It's the end... So... If there is something you guys don't understand, ask me about it...