4# Tour With Rich Boys

During recess....

Rose: Kyungsoo! What do you want to eat?

Kyung: Oh.. I have my lunch...

Rose: Ok.. Nevermind! I'm going to the cafeteria! They're serving my favourite today! Do you want to follow me?

Kyung: Sure!

At the cafeteria...
(In case you guys are confused, the cafeteria and the dining hall are seperated.)

Rose: Tteobokki, jjangmyeon, gimbap, kimchi and dried seaweeds! Drink for today... Rice punch! Yes!What did you bring?

Kyung: Just fried rice.

Rose: Wanna share with me?

Kyung: Sure! Let me help you to hold it.

Rose: Thanks, Kyungsoo! Let's go!

At the dining hall....

Rose: Wow!! Your mother's cooking is so yummy!

Kyung: My mom... I'm sorry it's not my mom's cooking... She's living in Gyeonggi...I'm living in a bunglow with the boys....

Rose: Oooo... I'm sorry......

Kyung: Nevermind! Atleast you have your mom....

Rose: My mom... She passed away with my dad when I was very young....

Kyung: Ooooh.... Nevermind! They're in a better place. I think they don't like seeing you like this....

Rose: Yeah.. You're right... Who's Science class are you taking after this?

Kyung: Mr. Oh's!

Rose:Oooo~~ Me and Petrina too! What about Chanyeol!?

Kyung: Same with me too!

Rose: Lab partners?

Kyung:Lab partners! We still have few  minutes before Scince class. Let's go for a tour.

Rose: Yeah. Sure!

Near the stairs...

Pet: I thought you said you want to eat with us...

Rose: Sorry.... I was with Kyungsoo...

Aye: Nevermind.. Let's go now.

Alli: Yay!

During the tour...

Aye: So, this is the ground floor. 7th and 8th grade use this area... This is 1A1, 1A2 and 1A3 while this is 2A1, 2A2, and 2A3... The staffroom and office are that side near the cafeteria.The student's  toilet is opposite the staffroom and the teachers' toilet is next to the student's... The library and the dental clinic is near stair B. Any question?

Suho: Where is the school hall and the field?

Aye: As you can see.... The field is infront of the dining hall and the school hall is at the next to this building there.... *Point at the school hall* So.. Can we proceed now?

EXO: Yes!

First floor...

Rose: Ok! So this is the area of 9th and 10th grade! There's 3A1, 3A2,3A3,4A1,4A2 and 4A3. Do you guys know where's your locker?

EXO: Yes!

Rose: Ok! Good! So the Science Room is the at my left while the Art Room is at my right. Any question?

EXO: No!

Rose: Ok! Let's proceed,

Second floor...

Pet: Ooook! This is the area of 11th grade. There is only two class for 11th grade that is 5A1 and 5A2! Next to it is the meeting hall! And next to the meeting hall is the gym and next to the gym is nothing! Any question before we go to our class?

Kai: Where is the dancing hall?

Baek: And also the drama room!

Chan: And the music room too!

Pet: Ok! The dancing hall, the music room and the drama room is inside  the Art Room. Because music, drawing, choreagraphy and drama are arts. So, it's all in there! And also all of the lockers are opposite the classrooms. Ok! Let's go now!

EXO: Kaja!