REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL

When the day has come we have to enroll for the school and yet i saw that guy again...

I just ignore him because i think he does nit remember me i saw him with the other six guys and Ej said thus to me when we are in the hotel when i got home she said that she met a cute guy in her eyes and i don't what's next because im not listening to her i just went to sleep while she us talking.....

When we are in the campus she point the guy that she met in the park she is pointing the guy with the guy who bumped me in the mall and i said to Ej that he is not cute because of that guy "Mj look! that was the guy i met in the park! isn't his cute?!" Ej says with a smile "no! his not and... hey! Ej! look!! that was the guy who bumped me in the and he is the reason why my cellphone broke!!" i said to her angry while looking to the guy and then suddenly he look at me i was shock!! so what i do is pretending i didn't saw him....

I saw Ej is staring at someone it's like someone is coming at me so i look at my back and got shock because the guy was in my back! "you!??" he said to me like he is shock "why are you here??! are you following me??!" he added
"why?? you are not the owner of this so i have a right to be here as a student!!" i replied at him "hahahaah boys come here!,we have a new student to bully" with a wierd face of his "hahaha  i hope it will work on us!!.. come on now girls" i replied at him, smirk and walk away "huh??" he said after i said it to him....