TAEHYUNG TIME PT.2 (KITTY VERSION)

When we entered our rooms my teacher is not there yet... So i decided to go to Mj's room to see what is she doing and to see Kim Taehyung too....

But when i came to Mj's room she's not there but i see Kim Taehyung is there only him seating and waiting so i ask him...

Kitty: excuse me taehyung right *smile*

Taehyung: ne! What is it? Looking for someone?

Kitty: ne, umm. have you seen Mj?

Taehyung: ne, she went outside then yoongi hyung followed her but i don't know where is she heading.. *smile*

Kitty: mmmm. araso, kamsahamnida taehyung-ah annyeong!! *smile*

Taehyung: wait!! *run to me* where are you going?

Kitty: i'm going to find Mj.

Taehyung: wait i'm coming with you..

Kitty: okay! *excited*

While we are walking and finding Mj... We saw them but Mj is talking to yoongi and yoongi is smiling so i dicided to walk away to them and then i say to Kim Taehyung that they need a privacy and i think Taehyung saw it too so he just said yes... then we walk away... we just decided to go to the canteen and talk for more..

Taehyung: so. your Kitty right?

Kitty: ne! how do you know my name?

Teahyung: when i'm with Mj she talk about you every much.

Kitty: hahaah Mj 😊

Taehyung: opps! mianhe i have to go our class us about to start bye!!

Kitty: yeah!! mine too bye see you agian if we see each other agian.

Teahyung: we will..😉

Kitty: okay! bye

Taehyung: ya! kitty-sii! by the way you cute!😉 bye.

Kitty: thank you!!😊

Then i go to my class so happy and when i got there (classroom) our lesson just got started too.....