TAKING TIME WITH HER

Yoongi's Pov

I am walking of course using my feet not my hands.... I am walking towards our house....

Yg: i'm home!!

hahahah is if there are here!.. i am alone today because the boys went to the mall i didn't come because my girlfriend must be waiting for me....

When i go to my room i saw my girlfriend right there waiting for me to lay if you didn't know my girlfriend is my BED...... i lay at my bed because i really miss this shit...

Yg: hi baby miss me?

hahaha i'm talking to myself again...

instead talking to my self i'd rather go sleep.... i was about to close my eyes when i heared someone open the front door..'great they are here' i got up from my bed and walk down stairs to see the 6 loud boys.....

Namjoon: hi hyung!!

Yg: your too early...

Seokjin: why did you bring someone here?

everyone laugh except me of course... instead of replying to that nonsense question i went back up to my room to maybe have a chance to sleep...When i open the door i saw Mj in her room i watch her doing i don't know what is she doing i just stare at her but suddenly she look at my way i pretend that i am doing something but.... i'm horrible at lying..... When i look at her room again the curtain are already closed 'great'..... I lay again at my bed then taehyung suddenly enter the room.....

Taehyung: hyung...

Yg: hmm..?

Taehyung: Erin is here she wants to talk to you., she's downstairs.....

Yg: ok be right there...

after taehyung says that i got up from my bed, fix my self as if i'm going to date... After i did all of that i went downstairs to see my sister... my annoying sister....

Erin: what took you so long?

Yg: why do you want to know??

Erin: whatever.... By the way do you know a girl named Maria Jesselle?

After i hear that a hundred of question pop in my mind....

Yg: how do you know her?..

Erin: remember i go to our new neighbor's house it's there house and she said that you both are classmates... it's that true??

Yg: no? maybe? yes?

Erin: tsk.. come on!! is it true?

Yg: yes.. but why do you want to know?

Erin: jinja!?... nothing bye!..

Yg: huh?

And then i am dumbfounded.... What's wrong with that kid?... instead of thinking of that kid i went back to my room but the questions never leaving my mind 'i wonder what is it?.. nevermind i think i should sleep or make a way to disturb myself to over think about that'.......

-------------------

I am now walking at the hall making my way to the music room and play some piano the class starts at 9:30 anyway so maybe i just play some music with that beautiful piano..... I Was about to open the door when i hear someone is playing the piano i saw Mj AGIAN playing piano..... i pretend that i did not hear the piano and make my way in 'hope this work'

I hear Mj clear her throat cause i shot the cover of the piano i look at her in blank expression......

Mj: excuse me?

Yg: what?

Mj: i-i was p-playing...

Yg: so?

Mj: what the!? what's wrong with you?

I didn't response to her question.... i just want to feel a bully again cause i didn't bully anyone since they got here i don't know why so maybe i will start with her....

Mj: ughh! whatever....

Mj's Pov

i was playing the piano maybe a minutes ago then someone suddenly enter the room and then he shot the cover of the piano... everytime i ask him he didn't response just sit beside me like a stupid... Instead of talking to this guy maybe i just walk out.....

Mj: whatever...

i stood up from the seat but before i can walk he hold my wrist and pull me closer to him
it end up i am sitting at his lap and he is just staring at me i stood up quickly and he is still holding my wrist i tried to losen his grip but no use....

Mj: leave my hand alone!! yoongi!! MIN YOONGI!!

i shout at him but he just gave me a blank expression.....

Yg: STAY.....

Mj: what the!? we have a class I have a class!!

Yg: JUST STAY....  i don't want to repeat it again..

Once again he pull me and make me sit beside him...

Mj: why are you doing this?

Yg: just let me do this just for 20 minutes will do...

and then just like he said we stay there at the seat for MORE than 20 minutes means i didn't come to my first subject so did he...... after one hour i stand up and ready to go to my next subject i was about to walk when he hold my hand AGIAN....

Mj: WHAT NOW!!!????

Yg: geez i just want to say good bye and...

MJ: AND??

'i am being impatient right now'

YG: and thank you for staying wit me.... 

Mj: ohhhh... ok :)... no problem... i really have to go now bye

Yg: bye....

wow i thought he will going to stop me again that's the first time he say thank you to me well he did it a very long time ago and not from the heart but this time he really mean it...... wait why am i thinking to that guy anyway?.......

Cj: you know unnie your not the only one in her you know?

'yeah i forgot the girls are with me'

Mj: sorry i'm just thinking of someone not that important...

Cj: i know who it is...... why are you thinking of him by the way?

Mj: i don't know....

Cj: your crazy....

MJ: i know...wait what!!!?

i punch cj who is laughing to what i just said.....

'geez that boy is driving me crazy'

---------------------

A/N

sorry for not updating this story for like 3 months but here you go hope you like loveluutttss