CHAPTER 27

YOONGI'S POV

After hearing that word from jin hyung's mouth, i feel like i want to tease him around Nj hehe....

Yg: why are you telling this to me hyung?

Jin: because you are person here with me?

Yg: haha. serious hyung...

Jin: i don't know i feel like i want to tell it to you...

??: what are you two talking about?

We got shock that make us jump to the person who just talk and it is just Cj....

Cj: did i scared you two sorry about that...

JIn: no not really..

Cj: ok your not scared that make you jump...

Yg: why are you here Cj?

Cj: nothing i just want to have some fresh air but then i saw you two here...

Jin: hey cj is Mj really ok now?

Cj: i don't know either cause i see her getting dizzy again while we are playing.. but she is trying her best not to show it..

Yg: aishh that girl.... really don't want to take care of herself..

Jin: i'm sure she just want to have some fun with her friends..

Cj and Yg: by not taking care of herself?

Jin: you don't have to say it...

Yg: by the way i need to rest i'm tired through the trip...

JIn: goodnight..

Cj: night..

i nod and walk towards our room... i took out the key from my pocket, when i enter the key i see Mj walking towards to their room and she me and she waves at me and mouthed me a goodnight before entering their room...

'tomorrow is another day'

CJ'S POV

Mj unnie and i are in the pool... we are talking about what happen in seoul... but then i saw jin and yoongi at the top... so i decide to go at the top... when i reach there i heard what the two are talking about so i decide to talk to them but jin suddenly change the topic and later on yg decide to have some rest so did jin.... so i walk to our room to tell mj what i heard... Mj, Cj, and i share the same room..

--------------------------

After waiting for her for like a year... she finally came to our room...

cj: unnie!! come here pali!

Mj: weayo? wait i have to change first...

Cj: pali...

i wait again for her to change in her sleepwear but this time it's not that took a long time...

Mj: so what is it?

Cj: plss don't tell anyone..

Mj: yeah i won't