Where is he?

Sans refused to talk to you since that day. You didn't understand why the small skeleton had gotten so mad at you when you asked about this Chara person. Even Payrus didn't talk to you much. You walked to Grilby's after trying to talk to Sans for the thousandth time, only to be thrown out of his house. You kicked snow and rocks angrily as you saw Grilby's restaurant enter your view. "Stupid skeleton," you muttered, "what's so important that it must be a secret. Maybe Frisk will tell me if I ask." You entered the warm building and let out a frustrated sigh, walking to the bar to order food. "I'll take a (fav. Food) Grilby" you said as he went to make it. You looked around the room and grumbled, half hoping to catch Sans here. Grilby brought your food out shortly later. You began to eat until a loud skeleton burst the door down, causing you to drop it back on your plate. "SANS!!!! ARE YOU HERE??????" Papyrus shouted, running towards you. "AH! (Y/N)! HAVE YOU SEEN SANS?!??!!" He half screamed at you. You shook your head "No Paps, he's avoiding me. Why?" Papyrus gave you a scared look and screamed "MY BROTHER IS MISSING!!!!!!"

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I just wanted to remind you that I don't know all the facts of the game because I have unfortunately not gotten a chance to play the game... so my knowledge of the lure is a little off. Enjoy
~Lightning