Explain now

You looked at Frisk and Sans, silence hanging in the air. You wanted to say something, but your tounge was dry and heavy, no words coming to your mind. The tension was so thick, it was almost visible at this point. "So... you can remember past timelines too?" Sans asked you, breaking the annoying silence. You nodded, looking very confused. "What do you mean past timelines? Weren't you just missing a few days ago Sans? Who was that shadow that killed Papyrus? What is going on?" You yelled slightly, the words coming out so fast that you didn't know if Sans heard them all. "Sit down and I'll explain everything" Sans said, leading you to the living room couch with Frisk behind you.
~Timeskip~
You sat silently as Sans finished his explanation of what you had experienced. "I disappeared to try to find and stop Chara... but she stopped me.." he finished grimly. You hugged Sans tightly. "I won't let it happen again Sans. I promise I'll protect you and Frisk and Papyrus this time" you whispered and held him close. Frisk excused himself to make a small snack, leaving you and Sans alone. You sighed softly and stood "I'll go take Frisk home... again". "Be careful (Y/N).... you know that weed will come for you again.." Sans  said as you got Frisk ready to go. You nodded "I'm ready for him this time around" and walked off with the small human beside you. You continued on the path to the ruins towards Toriel... and you heard an all too familiar laughter that sent chills down your spine still. "Hello (Y/N).. remember me? It's me.. your best friend... Flowey the flower."

Sooooooo.... this part is kinda short but I'm running kinda low on creative stuff cuz it's late and I wanted to get a new part out... so I hope ya'll enjoy and I'll make the next one longer
~Lightning