The Return... or not

Picture is of OceanTale, but it's of Sans so it fits, right?

Nobody had seen him in months. Everyone had begun to accept the worse and offered condolences to Papyrus. But you refused to except that Sans had just vanished, never to be seen again. "I swear if he up and died before explaining who the heck Chara is... I'll bring him back and kill him again!" You shouted in your bedroom. You looked at a map you had of the underground, red X's marking out where Sans hadn't been. Snowdin, no. Hotland, no. The Ruins, no. The waterfall, no. Temmie village, no. The palace, no. You and Papyrus had checked everywhere under the sun to find the smaller skeleton. You huffed loudly and threw your marker against the wall angrily. Shouting from the other side erupted and you rolled your eyes. You breathed deeply, trying to control your anger. Your landlord had come by and told you if you hadn't knocked off 'annoying' your neighbors... he'd kick you to the curb. Deciding to take a walk to blow steam off, you grabbed your jacket and marched into the frigid air. You wandered around as Alphy's 'Spring' started coming around, cold air blowing but snow melting. Even Snowdin was slightly warmer. You walked to the skeleton residence, and saw Frisk and Papyrus played in the snow. "HELLO Y/N!!! WOULD YOU CARE TO PLAY IN THE SNOW WITH THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND FRISK?" Papyrus shouted as you approached. You smiled and picked up a snowball, chucking it lightly at the taller skeleton. You enjoyed the time until you heard a laugh behind you.