Fragality

A few days passed in the skeleton's house. Chara and Asriel were staying over, sharing Papyrus' room. If you are wondering where Papyrus is sleeping or even staying at, then let him explain.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-OH MY ASGORE!! SANS!! SANS, THERE'S A NEW HUMAN IN THE HOUSE!

Sans walked out of the kitchen lazily, pulling his own feet to be able to walk. He was clearly bone tired. The 'bags' under his eyes and the gloomy look made it more than evident. The reason of this was unknown. Though, Papyrus wasn't going to ask, knowing his brother wasn't going to respond. Sans looks up at Papyrus and puts his hands on his pockets as usual.

-Uh...Yea bro.

-SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE FRISK! WHO ARE YOU, OTHER HUMAN?

-...Chara-she said, a chocolate bar raised in the air ready to be eaten.

-WOWIE! WHAT A LOVELY NAME! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! AND I BET WE ARE GOING TO BE GOOD FRIENDS!

Chara puts down her chocolate bar and does her best to smile politely like she had practiced. Frisk had been teaching her how to socialize properly, since she wasn't really good at Acting. So this was a challenge she was willing to take in order to fit.

Asriel was right beside Chara over at the couch, looking how she acts. He knew how hard Chara was working to be able to be a good person. Although, this seemed ridiculous to him. Chara was perfect just the way she was. She wasn't a bad person, despite the methods she used to obtain what she wanted. Yes, she might of killed all the monsters once, but that was in another timeline. In this one, she was herself now. That introverted, sarcastic and adorable pale girl.

-Yea, sure-said Chara still trying to give a good impression to Papyrus.

-SAY, HUMAN CHARA, WHAT ARE YOU AND YOUNG ASGORE DOING HERE AT OUR HOUSE?

-Papyrus, my name is Asriel, not young Asgore.

-OH, SORRY, MY BAD!

-It's fine-he said, shrugging.

Chara didn't really know how to answer that question. Why were they there? They could of left in any moment and stop being a burden to Frisk and Sans, yet they were still there.

Asriel noticed Chara's long silence and decided to respond for her.

-Well....-he scratched the back of his neck, something that he seemed to do often now-we were uhhh.... just giving Sans and Frisk some company?

He said in doubt. He wasn't sure either of why they stayed. Maybe because going back to Toriel seemed like a trip to take. They couldn't stay over at the Inn thanks to the lack of money, and going over to the castle was clearly not an option. Asriel didn't want his dad to find out about his or Chara's existence, at least not yet. And for Chara, that was very suspicious.

-OH, I SEE!-said Papyrus, buying the explanation the prince gave him.

-IN THAT CASE, YOU TWO CAN STAY FOR LONGER IF YOU WANT! THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL BE STAYING OVER AT UNDYNE'S FOR THE WEEK TO ACCELERATE THE PROCESS OF ME BECOMING A ROYAL GUARD!!-he said the last thing with pride, placing his hand on his chest as he puffs it out while his scarf moved swiftly (....somehow).