Chara's Sorrow

Chara's POV

I saw it, I saw it all.

Everything happened so fast, I couldn't have possibly stop it.

Or at least that's what I want to believe.

But if that were true, I would want to believe this never happened.

I looked at his blue eyes, his bright blue eyes that had capture me in their beauty in such short time.

I saw his frustration, I saw his desperation.

But overall

I saw his determination

As soon as Asgore raised his trident to strike down at Frisk, I saw how he sprinted away and ran to them.

I saw how my life was taken right before my eyes.

I reached out to him, I extended my arm to him to make him stop. What he was doing was crazy, insane, completely suicidal.

But knowing him, he didn't care one bit.

He ran with all his might, with all the energy he had inside and blocked Frisk with his own body.

He got in the way.

He got the blow.

He saved her.

I heard his scream when the trident slashed him, such an agonizing and traumatic scream. It will sure hunt me for life.

I saw how his limp body fell on the ground, blood scattered around him.

But what I saw, what broke me the most.

Was his peaceful smile after it.

Right before he turned into dust.

A great pain took over my body. I felt my soul drop to my feet and all of my existence crumble into nothingness.

My heart was having millions of daggers stabbed without mercy and my chest was being pressured with the heaviest weights.

It wasn't long before my vision got blurry by my sorrowful tears and my body to shake without control.

I lost it....I lost it all.

I lost my loved one....the light of my eyes.

Just when I thought the world was giving me a second chance..... When I thought I could finally be happy.

Everything got taken away...

I fall to my knees, holding my head between my hands and I let out the loudest and painful scream from within my soul.

The tears roll down by itself and my sobs escape my mouth without a stop.

I cry everything out. I cry out the pain, I cry out the fear, I cry out the emptiness my soul is feeling right now.