On our way

Frisk's POV

Asriel and I went to bed in the end of the day. We might of not done much today but we sure felt like a truck had ran over us. Thanks past timeline.

As I lay on the second bed of the room and tell my goodnights to Azz, I look up at the ceiling. The death of Sans' replays in my head again, making me grip tightly into the sheets and cry silently. I know this is a new timeline and that he must be alive, but the pain is still there as vivid as the moment it happened.

I need to see him, I need to know he is truly ok and alive. I need to feel his arms around me, feel his presence and warm love. I need to hear his deep but sweet voice, telling me those words that always soothe me. And his smile...oh that smile of his. His usual smirk plastered on his face that makes me feel so many emotions at the same time.

I miss him...I miss him so much.

My cries slowly start to fade away and I grip tightly into my pillow. The tiredness starts to take over me and I close my eyes until I drift into sleep.

*********************

-Be careful you two!-says Toriel as she waves us away.

-We will mom!-says Asriel back at her.

When we woke up, we immediately went on planning how to bring Chara back. Asriel told me he barely slept thinking about her. I understood him, I was going through the same thing but with Sans.

***a few moments ago***

-We need to bring her back Frisk...Each minute that passes I get more insane without her-he says holding his head on his hands.

I put my hand on his back, giving him a reassuring rub. He looks up at me and I smile softly.

-I know Azz...But there's something that is complicating our plan.

-W-What is it?-he asks with fear and worry in his voice.

-I don't know where she is... I didn't saw her when I fell, and she would of at least appeared beside me later on. But...she hasn't.

I see Asriel's eyes widen as he begins to panic. I hold his hand tightly, trying to calm him down before he has an attack.

-But...that doesn't mean she isn't here in the Underground. Maybe she appeared somewhere else this time. Things are appearing to change every time I reset...so is a possibility.

His blue eyes look at mine, softening again as hope shines in them. I internally sigh, relieved that I got to calm him down.

-Yea...you're right.

-Now, the question is, where?

Asriel looks down to the floor, being swallowed in his thoughts. I let him think and look for an answer myself. She must be here somewhere, she can't just disappear without any trace.

As I think, I see the goat boy jump up and look at me with a smile. I tilt my head in confusion of his sudden change of mood but I listen to his words.

-The barrier. She's over at the castle.

My eyes widen at his answer, lots of questions crossing my mind.