Chapter 25- Halloween

Happy late halloween guys I hope you all have a spoopy night 🎃👻
Don't forget music when I say^^^

Is Halloween, the best holiday each year. The fall weather and the candy. Best of all you can dress up. I placed on my hockey mask and my jumpsuit. As always, I'm Jason. Evan is going as vanoss. I know right, pretty ironic right. I run downstairs to see Evan putting his mask on. When he finished I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. I felt the cold air hit me, Evan and I started to walk down the streets.

I'm too old to trick-or-treat, I mean I am 30 now so that would be weird if I did. Evan is 25, just five years apart, but he acts more mature then me and I'm the older one.

Evan and I had some kids push through us. I smiled at how cute they were. I saw a girl as a fairy princess, and a boy a vampire. When they got through us I then took Evans hand. I took a piece of paper out of my pocket. It was an invitation to Luke's Halloween party. His house wasn't far from me so we could walk.

"This is going to be fun." I said. I was jumping around like a kid before Christmas starts.
"Hold on you should save the excitement later. And we are almost there."
"I know I know." I could hear kids scream of laughter or in fear.
Play now
We made it to Luke's house. It was a big house. We walked in and saw Luke talking to some one. It was a guy and looked like he was flirting with him too. I didn't know Luke was gay. Unless he is bisexual, because I have seen him with girls before. I walked up to him with Evan.

"Hey Luke we made it." The guy stared at us. Luke smiled and hugged me and Evan.
"Glad you could make it. Also this is Ryan." Ryan waved.

"I feel like I have heard that name before?"
"Oh well you must be thinking about some one else."
"That voice I have heard it before." I leaned into him." Are you ohm?" His name just hit me and the voice so it has to be home. I have never seen him before so I guess this would be my fist time. Some awkward face reveal.

"Maybe." I gasped and hugged him. "Ca-can't breath!"
"sorry." I let him go and brushed his shoulders off.
"It's fine. Also I heard you and Evan were dating." I nodded my head fast. This was my first time talking to ohm in person so I was pretty excited.

"We are." Evan butted in. He lifted his mask him and I did the same. He wrapped in arm around me and brought me close to him.
"Are you and Luke dating?" Evan asked. Luke was in the middle of drinking and choked on his water. Ryan came up behind him and patted his back, Then Luke spoke.

"W-what made you t-think that?" He smiled with a red face.
"You flirting with him." I said. Ryan's face started to be red as well.
"You were flirting with me!" Luke cleared his throat for a sec.
"I never said I was flirting with you."
"Sure you weren't." Ryan crossed his arms. Luke looked at him he seemed nervous.

"I think we should leave you guys alone to work this out." Evan said taking my hand. He walked into the kitchen to get drinks. I took two shots of liquor, Evan did the same. We ten walked closer to the music. There was lots of people here, Like the whole neighborhood. We pushed through and found a space for us to dance. So many people in costumes and the lights going everywhere, this was a party.

People jumped to the beat and Evan and I did the same. I laughed and Evan took me back to the kitchen to get more to drink. I know I'm small so I could get drunk easy but not that easy. I looked back at were Luke and Ryan was, but they weren't there. My drunk brain said let's look for them.

"Evan let's look for Ryan and Luke." I slurred a little.
"Sure." He giggled at my drunk mess.
We walked around looking between the crowd of people. I held Evans hand so I didn't lose him.

We checked the bottom floor so we decided to walk upstairs. I looked through different rooms. There wasn't much people up here. But I could still hear the music, it was just muffled a little. I opened this one room to see a couple doing there thing so I closed it fast trying to forget.

"Hah that was gross." Evan said.
"And in the one who walk in them doing it." My mask was lifted up so Evan could see my face turn red.
"It's fine, Ryan and Luke should be close." We walked down the end of the hall to meet a small dark hallway. I turned my phone light of to see Luke facing the corner. There were arms wrapped around him and when Evan and I got closer it was Ryan. And they were kissing.

"LUKE!" I broke apart at my voice. "I didn't know you two were a thing. And that you were bisexual." Both of there faces were red. They were caught in the act.
"W-well I mean we aren't a thing but yes I'm bisexual and I like Ryan. So we you know were making out. So now can you leave us in peace." He cleared his throat.

"We shall." Evan said. We walked back downstairs and kept on partying. And that's when I wake up in Luke's trashed house.