Chapter 48- advice

I decided to give marcel a visit. Him and his wife Samoan had a pup. (Not really I'm just saying for the storyXD)Her name is Kayla. She is an omeg and she is only a year old. They should definitely know how to take care of a pup. Evan was with me on the plane. I gave marcel a head of time that we wanted a pup but I wanted to have some advice. Moments later the plane landed. Marcel said he would pick us up. I looked around in the lot then my eyes landed on marcel. I tapped Evan and pointed to marcel.

We walked up to him and gave him a hug. Of course I gave Samoan a hug. And in her hands was a pup. She was so adorable. She looked at Evan and me.
"This is uncle Jonathan and uncle Evan. Can you say hi." Samoan said moving her body so the pup could see us more. I waved a cute hi to Kayla.
"It's so good to see you guys." Marcel said.
"I know I haven't seen you in a year strange enough." Evan said.

"Yeah well it's been Kayla. And can keep you busy for a while. And it limits on doing things." I'm sorry what. Do 5 year olds still take naps.
"But don't worry I will help you guys on taking care of a pup." Marcel put his thumbs up with a smile. We later got into marcels car. The pup seat was in the back with us in the middle. Samoan and marcel sat in the front of course. We couldn't stop looking and playing with Kayla. Evan and I were only staying a night over at Marcel's and then we go home. It took about 30 minutes to get to his house.

————————————————————————

We walked into Marcels house. It was just like you Average family home like mine. I did have this storage room that I can make into the child's room. And I have a lot of money that I get from YouTube. But I never really use it beside for games and other needs like food and the bills. I have enough money to get a bed clothes and other things for the pup.

"Here Jonathan. I'll show you her room." Samoan showed me the way as she carried Kayla. Her room was a light pink. She had a little elephant. And had a white crib. On the floor was a white fluffy rug for her to play on. She had a little wooden box against the wall that had her name on it in pink. And in a corner was a tall like table. Samoan placed her on this mat that was on the tall table. Under that mat was this drawer.

"Jon you can change diapers right?" I shook my head no. I never took care of a pup never even babysat one. "Oh well then I'll show you anyways." She motioned me to come closer and showed me step by step on changing a pup. She had the cutes ears and little tail. Her hair was a beautiful brown. She keep looking around observing her surroundings. Samoan finished.

"Wasn't that hard was it."
"Nope."
"Do you want to hold her." I was holding someone else's pup that's a lot of trust especially coming from an omega. But hen again I was an omega as well. most omegas trust other omegas.
"Sure?" She then placed her gently in my arms. Her tail wagged as it sticked out from in between her legs. Samoan and I walked out I tot he living room the see Evan and Marcel talking. Evan saw me holding Kayla.

"She is so adorable."
"Yeah and such adorable ness can be a mess." Said marcel with a sigh.
"What do you mean." Evan shifted on the couch looking at marcel. I sat next to him.
"Her sharp teeth are coming in fast." Samoan said. Marcel and Samoan showed their arms and you can see little tiny bite marks.
"That looks like it hurts." I said looking down at Kayla.
"Not really it's like a pinch. But she need to stop."

————————————————————————

Time has passed we had dinner. Samoan has been telling me things about pups and omegas stuff. Being as an omega. You are the caregiver. You take care of the pup until it's grown up. Taking care of one comes natural to us. When we sense something is wrong about the pup we follow up immediately. The alphas roll is to protect the family. My roll is to make sure the pup grows up correct. Basically I'm the mom in the relationship and Evan is the dad. Marcel had a bed couch and we slept on that. There were times when Kayla would start crying at night and I would get up first then would Evan. But in the morning we were getting ready to leave and we said our goodbyes. I honestly think I'm ready this pup.