Chapter 33- The Ball

Evan fixes my tie. I never really knew how to tie one so he helped me.
"Look at you my little handsome prince." I poured. "Come on let's go." We walk downstairs and open my door. We get into the car and I start it.

The drive wasn't long it was an hour away. My cousin lived rich. So it was being hosted at her mansion. We pulled up around her fountain and this person goes and parks it for us so I gave him my keys.

"Thank you sir hope you have a great night." I smiled and said you too and Evan and I walk up the stairs to the entrance.
"This place looks pretty big."
"Yeah lots of girls like her make up. They say that she has many colors and that they shade so well."
"Oh" I can hear classical music and people talking. They were all dressed nice. The dresses on the females were vary pretty, they sparkle with the chandelier lights. I looked for my cousin.

"Now entering Miss Sky Denis." She as the same last name as me but I think it suits her.
"That's you cousin!" Evan lends to me.
"Yeah I know she looks vary young but she is actually close to her 40's" Evans mouth dropped open. I closed it as she walked up to us.

"Jonny!" She hugged me and I hugged back.
"Hey sky, how are you."
"I'm doing just fine, and aren't you dressed so handsomely!" She touched my shoulders and looked at me. I saw her eyes go to Evan. "And who is this, did you bring a friend." I scratched the back of my head.

"Well more like boyfriend." She gasp.
"Nooo, you can't possibly get a handsome man to date you." She turned her body to him. "Nice to meet you in Jonathan's cousin sky and you are?" She extended her hand out and Evan shook it.
"Evan Fong, it's nice to meet you. I heard that you are the owner of a makeup company."

"Why yes the top 10. I use to practice my makeup products on Jonathan when he was younger." Sky looked at me. I knew she was going to tell embarrassing story's about me. My face started to turn red.

"Awwe how cute, I think Jonathan and I should let you talk to your guests, it's going to be a busy night."
"Yes your right. Good bye Jonny-bear, and you too Mr. Fong ." She winked and walked away. I did a large sigh.

"I think she is really nice."
"She is like a sister to me. When we were young we always hung out."
"Cute, do you want to get something to eat." Evan asked looking into my eyes.
"Sure." We both walked over to the table of food. They had some tables around so we could sit down and eat. I took a plate and placed some food on it.

"These look so fancy." I heard a voice behind me. It sounded vary familiar. I stopped trying to figure it out. I then got bumped in the back. I turned around to say sorry. But my eyes widen to see who it was.
"RYAN!"
"JON!" I heard a large clinking sound and we both looked around the room to see everyone staring. They all went back to doing what they were doing. And I looked back at Ryan.
"What are you doing here!" I asked grabbing his tie bringing it closer to me so I could shout whisper in his ear.
"I got invited!"
"How do you know my cousin to get invited!"
"Wait that alpha female is your cousin!"

"Is everything alri-Ryan!" Evan came by. "Wait what is he doing here. Not that we don't have anything against it."

I let go of his tie and we sat up while he fixed his tie.
"Yes everything is fine. I knew sky since I started to use her products."
"You wear makeup." I asked
"Uh yeah. Why not."

"I don't know just didn't take you as a makeup guy."
"Oh." I looked for sky but couldn't find her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we would like a female and male to be used to test our new products. People raised there hands. Even Ryan. I didn't. I say sky at the top of the stairs. She was the ones picking. I felt my hand lift up. It was Evan holding my hand up.
"What no!"
"Jonathan Denis." Everyone started to whisper when they heard my last name. Evan pushed me to go up the stairs.
"Fine I'm going." I walk up the stairs and stand next to sky. I whispered to her. "I hate you." She just smiled.

"Tiffany rose." This girl walks up next to sky. She had a sweet smile. "Okay everyone we see here are a before later you will see an after. Please come with me." Sky took us to the back to get our new makeovers done. Professional makeup artists where waiting in front of a chair with some lights. I sat in mine and the girl sat in hers.

The makeup felt cold. But I can remember when sky did the makeup on me. She was so good at it. She even helped me with Halloween makeup to make me look scary. It only took 30 minutes. I looked into a mirror and I looked 5 years younger.
"Holy shit what kinda make up is this."
"It's my new contour, it brightens up your skin more making you look slightly younger." I touched my face.
"Wow." I girl and I walked back to the ball room. I saw people dancing. Ryan and Evan were dancing with some girls. They all stopped and looked at us.
"Everyone this after." Evan kept staring at me. They didn't put eyeshadow on they mostly did contour. I walked down the stairs and walked to Evan.

"Care to have a dance." He extended his hand out for me to grab.
"Why not." I took his hand and we started to dance. I could see sky staring me down as Evan and me danced. She maybe 39 but she still fangirls.