Chapter Five

Orion, as his family had noticed, couldn't stop smiling as he did the final checking on Estella's birthday breakfast.

The boy could barely contain how excited he was to awaken his betrothed and wish her a Happy Birthday, so he decided to do just that.

Running up the stairways and towards Estella's living quarters, which happened to be right next to his own, he quickly burst in with a happy grin upon his handsome features. "Happy Birthday Estella!" He sang rather obnoxiously as he set off a spell to make confetti fall from the ceiling.

Estella simply rolled over and tossed her pillow at him with a tired groan. "Noooo, it's too early." Came her slightly muffled reply from beneath her mountain of bedding.

Orion only chuckled as he caught the pillow before tossing it back at her, grinning as he did so. "Come on, Stella, it's your big day! We get to do whatever you want today. My parents have already finished all of their work so that we can all spend the day doing whatever you desire." Orion told his betrothed happily, walking over to poke her head through the mountain of blankets.

Estella just pouted as she finally sat up, wiping the sleep from her eyes as she did.. "You didn't have to do that Orion." She told him quietly, but she couldn't help but feel cared for, for the first time in a long time.

Orion just smiled as he leaned down and kissed her forehead lightly. "I know I didn't have to, but we wanted to Stella. You're family." He told her lovingly as he took her left hand into his own.

Estella's smile just managed to get bigger as she looked up at her betrothed as if he was the only thing that mattered to her. "I think I'm ready to get up now." She stated, pressing a light kiss upon his lips before she stood up with the help of him holding onto her hands.

The two lovers, failed to notice the adults walking away from the doorway where they had witnessed the heart warming scene.

+++

"Happy 16th Birthday Estella!" Melania, Arcturus, and Lucretia all announced as she and Orion descended into the informal dining room.

They all took their seats, as Estella smiled teary eyed as she did. "This is way too much-" she tried to protest upon seeing the pile of presents on one side of the table, as well as her favorite breakfast placed before them. Blueberry waffles with a side of eggs and bacon, if you were wondering.

Melania just smiled as she took the girls right hand into her own from across the table. "Nonsense my dear, this is the least we can do. Plus we still have the rest of the day to do whatever you desire." Mrs. Black explained before they both let go, and everyone dug into their own breakfasts.

Orion held her left hand like always as they ate, focusing on the delicious meal the house elves had provided them.

Once they had all finished their meals, Lucretia was the first out of her seat quickly grabbing a few gifts from the pile before placing them before her with a smile. "You have to open my gifts first Estella!" The 15 year old girl exclaimed excitedly as she sat back down.

Estella laughed as she took the larger of the gifts and began to unwrap it. "I'm opening them don't worry Cretia." She stated before revealing the beautiful jewelry box with an astonished gasp. "It's magnificent." Estella told her, tearing up slightly at the gift.

Lucretia just grinned waving off the thanks, bouncing in excitement as she explained it. "It's enchanted! Only you and those you key into it will be able to open it! Plus it lets you know who and when someone tries to open it." Lucretia told her happily, making Estella laugh knowing that Lucretia had boughten one for herself about a month ago.