help me. part two

Flashback
Liza's pov

I'm at my boyfriends house right now wishing I wasn't here. He abuses me all the time and it hurts really bad. He tells me I'm fat and that I'm not worth it. I want some one to save me but if I tell anyone he will hurt me so I can't.

"LIZA, GET DOWN HERE NOW OR ELSE!!" He says in a angry voice.
"Yes, Chris?" I say shyly.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY??"
At school baby don't worry.
"I see that boy you've been talking to."
When? I say, hoping he won't hit me.
"At school dumbass, where else. Care to explain who that was?"
Oh, that was a new friend I made, his name is David.
"Well tell David to back the fuck off before he can't see you anymore!"
Babe, we are just friends, there is nothing going on between us.
He grabs my neck and pulls me towards him.
"What did I say? Either you keep being friends with him and get hurt or you befriend him and we can be happy."
I'm never happy when I'm with you. I say under my breath.
"What was that?" He said choking me harder. Nothing. I say back. He let's me go and throws me too the ground. "You know what," he said grabbing me and his things, " If David really cared about you he would come find you."

He started writing things on sticky notes and places on one the kitchen counter. Although he didn't write anything on that one. We rush to my house and he puts a notes on the counter. Then we go to Chipotle and he places another note down. Finally, we go to David's roof top. I start to wonder why I'm here. I turn around to find Chris then he punched me hard. Everything went black.

End of flashback