Saving Liza

David's pov

We get to the roof top to find Chris and Liza sitting there. I look in Chris's hand and sees he has a knife.
Yo, why are you hurting her? She didn't do anything to you.
"Yeah, your right she didn't do anything. You did."
Me? What did I do?
"You came into Liza's life and now I'm mad."
Why should you be mad? Me and Liza are just friends.
"Yeah, I don't think so."
A- Come on dude, what did Liza do to deserve this?
G- Yeah, she hasn't hurt you in anyway. Your just hurting her.
Z-Come on Chris, David and Liza are just friends. If you do this I'm pretty sure you'll go to jail.
I slowly walk up to Chris and Liza hoping that she wouldn't step back or move. Surprisingly he didn't move. I try to take the knife put of his hands and try to calm him down while doing so. I successfully get the knife out of his hand and convince himntp let Liza go. He let her go and she ran to Gabbie.
"It's ok baby he won't hurt you again" Gabbie says trying to calm Liza down.
Alex call 911. "Ok" Alex says dialing the number.

Chris listen you don't have to take all your anger out on Liza. She is a sweet little girl and deserves to be treating with respect. I hope this doesn't happen again and I wish you would get anger management classes. Please. Now Chris can you please leave without hurting anyone?
"Ok, but I want to tell Liza something." Go ahead but stay back.
"Liza, I'm really sorry for the way I have treated you and I know I did all of this because I was jealous of David and I thought he was trying to take my place. Even though I fucked up really bad I hope we can get past this and be friends again."
"Oh,sweetie after everything you put me through, I don't even wanna be next to you, or be friends with you. You made my life a living hell and I will never forgive you for that. Bye Chris." Liza said tearing up.
"So that's how your gonna do me now? Oh I see. Bye Liza."
He slowly walks off the roof top and done to the elevator. We check the street to make sure he left and when we saw he did, everyone hugged and we went back to my house to chill.

"David," I hear some one whisper. I look behind me and see Liza. I get up and walk towards her.
"David can I talk to you in private please?" Yeah, yes. I say. I lead her to my room and lock the door.
"David, I justly want to say thank you for coming to find me and for saving me and without you I would still be getting abused and I would be stuck with him forever. I just want to say thank you and that..... I love you."
Oh, Liza your welcome I would have done anything for you and I love you too. We hug for a awkward amount to time. She pulled out of the hug and stared me in the eyes. Oh how I wanted to kiss her so bad. Then I did it I kissed her. She kissed back and it turned to a make out session.
"Hey guys I ju-" she stopped and gazed at us. We quickly pull out of the kiss and look at her. "Damn, I didn't know you liked each other that much. Well I came in here to tell you that me and Zane were about to leave so you lovebirds can get back to what you were doing. Bye guys."
D&L- Bye
Wow! That was something. "Yeah it was. Haha" "Welp I guess I should get going I don't want to stay long." No, Liza please stay. "Fine." We lay down in my bed with Liza's head rested on my chest and my arm around her. We both soon drifted off to sleep.