The beginning.

Liza's pov

Beep. Beep. Beep

Ugh! Shut up damn clock! I roll over in bed trying to wake myself up and fall off. Oww. "Liza!!" My mom says, "Come on let's go your gonna be late for your first dayof school." Fine. I don't wanna go but I know I have to.

I walk down the stairs and greet my parents who were making breakfast. "Mom do I have to go to this school, I mean there are plenty other schools why'd you make me go to this one?" Because it's closest to our house.
I run back up stairs and start getting ready. I look at the clock and realize it's 8:15. Damn it. I started rushing, putting my room back together and putting on my clothes.

"Bye mom, bye dad" I say as I'm walking out the house. I really don't want to go to this school. What if no one likes me. What if I get bullied. What if I can't get a boyfriend because I already look like a little boy as is. (Lol). As I walk up to the door a girl stops me.
"Hi, I'm Gabbie, and you are?"
I'm Liza, I say nervously. I don't know why I'm nervous, it's just a random girl.
"Well Liza, you seem cool, maybe you would like to sit with me and my friends at lucnh."
Sure, yeah I'll be there.

YALL ALREADY KNOW WHST BOUT TO HAPPEN. DIZA OOPS.😂

As I was putting things in my locker, I turn around to grab by backpack and some kid bumps into me and knocks everything out of my hand.
"Oh god, I'm sooo sorry," he says. It's ok. He was pretty so I didn't mind. He helped me pick up all my things and sort them out. "Hey, I'm David btw, just in case you were wondering." Oh, I'm Liza. "Well Liza, maybe after school we can grab a bite to eat and get to know each other. You down?"
Yeah,yeah I'm down. See you later David. "Bye,bye liza"

He seems like the sweetest human being on earth.💕

A/N HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST DIZA STORY. I WILL DO MORE OF THESE B/C I LOVE DIZA AND YEAH SOOO THX.!!