Cheeky little background

To my readers: I'm really sorry I'd gone MIA and left this book half way with really poorly written updates and then just went ahead and unpublished this. I had a lot going on and had been really missing out on that element where I could just sit down and write for you guys. I don't think I'll be continuing with the book anymore but it'll still be up here. Maybe sometimes I may put up an occasional chapter here and there too.

What inspired me to write this story: I feel that there are a lot of stories that aren't very realistic such as the popular football captain falling in love with the nerd. Very typical. I want to challenge that idea because that's not what happens in real life. That's one of the main things that inspired me to write "Broken Things💔", my first story.

Little more of a background on Kayla (protagonist): Kayla is broken. Kayla is happy. Maybe a bit of both. Kayla has been through a lot , she is like clear crystal glass that has been shattered to a million pieces so small that the pieces cannot be picked up. But she is one of the strongest people I know because despite everything she's managed to get the smile back on her face from the days of tears, pain and sorrow. She's managed to come back to her hilarious and open self where she's so funny she laughs at her own jokes and her laugh makes us cry laugh ahahah. She's one of the sweetest girls ever from her sweet comments to her hugging and cute kisses. I absolutely love her. She's so caring too and one of the best people to go to for advice. She has been through a lot and I am so proud of her for staying this strong. And of course she's beautiful with her long hair with her highlights with her pretty loose waves dangling. And her figure is just beautiful. She has the fleekiest eyebrows too.