Chapter 16

There was a knock on the door and El peeked in smiling. I smiled back as she rushed to me hugging me. I laughed hugging her back.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it. Harry said give you some space but I wanted to see how you were" she explained and I nodded.

"I'm fine. Thank you" I said hoping we could do something to get my mind off of that.

"Well everyone's downstairs, why don't you come down?" She suggested and I wasn't sure about that.

"I don't know... Just kind of-"

"Thought things would be different?" she asked and I nodded.

"No we all care for you. Nothing has changed Jordan because of last night now come on" she said grabbing my hand leading me downstairs.

As we walked down, I heard more than just Harry and Lou. Who else was here?

"Hey... What's up princess" I heard someone say as I walked in and I turned my head to see I think Niall smiling. I remembered him from the party.

"Hi" I smiled waving at him then looking around to see I think his name was Liam, Lou and Harry drinking.

I smiled at them too then let my eyes stay on Harry as he gave me a big smile then glared at El.

"Is she forcing you down here?" He asked looking back at me but I shook my head.

"She doesn't have to stay locked in that room all day Harry. It's not good" El stated.

"She doesn't, I talk to her" he shot back.

"She can make other friends too" Niall said smiling at me. I chuckled a bit looking back to Harry.

"She doesn't want to" he said glaring at Niall.

Niall ignored him grabbing a glass and pouring bourbon into it then passed it to me.

"Thank you" I whispered taking it but I felt all eyes on me. I looked around Liam was smiling, Lou was laughing looking at Harry and Harry eyes were on Niall hard.

"No problem" he whispered sitting down.

****

Soon enough everyone is buzzed while I only had two cups sitting there quietly as they spoke.

Everyone was laughing and just talking about memories as I sat there listening and laughing a bit.

I met his eyes and they stayed on me for a while. He mouth are you okay and I nodded smiling and he returned it nodding.

They were in good moods as I sat here okay but one question has been bugging me all day.

I looked over to El and she smiled "Can I ask you something really quick?" she nodded moving closer.

"What happen to Justin? Is he in jail or... Something"

Did I have a reason to be scared or nervous at all now?

It went silent as all eyes stayed on us. She bit her lip as Lou spoke up.

"Don't worry about that love. You're free, you can breathe, he can't hurt you" he said smiling and I nodded.

"So jail, for how long?" I asked and they chuckled except Harry and El. They were looking at each other.

"Forever" El said.

"Forever in hell" Niall joked and Lou and Liam busted out laughing as I looked at Harry but he wouldn't look at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at Lou and he smiled. He said he would take care of it but did he actually...

"He's dead" Harry said lowly still not looking at me.

I don't know, I didn't expect that to be said. But it was. Was it bad that I didn't feel any remorse about it? That the only thing I was worried about was why Harry was suddenly unable to look at me?

"Funny how he thought he was untouchable with the police. Once Har-"

"Shut up Lou" Harry growled out.

"What's the problem? He hurt her, you hurt him. Karma's a bitch" Niall spoke up before finishing his drink.

"Next person to speak will have their jaw broken" El snarled as I looked at Harry. So he was the one that killed him. Is that why he's acting like this?

He finally looked at me and I sat there unsure of what do.

I looked down noticing the silence but finished my cup grabbing for the bottle pouring another.

I don't know what to do with myself.

Cool nothing much just drinking with a murderer and his accomplices.