Chapter 31

****Changed Lou calling Harry to Liam****

Nialls POV

"Are you that fucking stupid Niall?! Are you asking for a death wish?" Louis yelled pacing the room and I rolled my eyes not responding. "If he found you two together after you lied and told him you haven't found her... He would have killed you" Liam added sitting across from me as El sat there quiet.

"I had my reasons-" "What that you like her? You know that's never gonna happen. Harry would make sure of it" I looked at him growling. "I don't see her that way, but I do care for her as a friend and you should too. You're the reason this all happen anyway Liam" I stated and he looked away sighing. "You should have picked her ass up and threw her in the fucking car not let her break up with Harry and leave" Lou snapped throwing his hands up.

"What good does that do for her? She needs fucking space. I understand that you want Harry happy and I do too but just throwing her back to him makes it worst for both in the end. He is not in control yet. He'll keep losing control, she'll get hurt and he'll hate himself for it. Then what?!?" I shouted. "They can work it out-" El cut Lou off.

"Niall's right. We are favoring Harry right now but we forget about what's right for her too" she spoke then looked at Lou frowning. "Dealing with your dark side was scary Lou, I was scared to even speak to you thinking you would hurt me. Imagine her. He needs to control it before seeing her again. If he comes here acting like that she'll run away. She loves him, I know she does and she'll come back on her own time, not if he drags her back" she whispered getting up.

"Well I wish you came to that conclusion before I called him. He's on his way here and he knows where we are. What the fuck are we gonna tell him?" Liam demanded looking around and I wasn't sure.

"Should have asked before even calling him" I spat playing with my fingers thinking. What the fuck could we say to Harry to be able to walk out of here alive or at least not badly harmed? He was coming here to get her. What happens when we say he can't? He's gonna murder us.

"I'll speak-" "No you won't. I don't even want you here when he comes" Lou said cutting El off and she sighed rolling her eyes. "Maybe he'll just listen to me and go back" El stated and I nodded. "Maybe but, who knows" I whispered running my fingers through my hair. Liam got up.

"Just tell him, he could have controlled it" Liam said. "He hasn't and you know it. You just don't want to deal with him" "And am I wrong for wanting my life? He wants Jordan and he's gonna do what he wants to do to have her again. You heard him on the phone earlier. He's probably running here now!" He yelled.

"I'm telling him" he stated walking to the door. "Tell him what? You don't even know where she works" "She couldn't work too far from here" "Liam can you just think for a fucking second, have a heart and understand what you're about to do" I shouted walking towards him and he froze.

"We are his best friends, we have to help him. He could hurt her and then he'll hurt even more. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen then? What happens if he not only hurts her but gets so angry her does... worse" I whispered waiting for something and he sighed looking back.

"You explain why she's not here. I'm not going to be the only one taking the heat. I called him" he stated as he opened the door and was suddenly thrown to the ground groaning holding his what seems like broken nose as I looked up to see those fucking eyes. "Where is she then?" He demanded looking at us. "Where is she?!" He roared and I decided to speak up.

"She's still hiding" I stated walking towards him and Lou stood next to me quietly. He looked at Liam "You saw her right? That's why you fucking called me" he growled as he breathing came out hard. "We saw her walking somewhere-" "

And you didn't get her you piece of shit" he roared as Liam got up but Harry was ready to lay him out cold. El hurried between them "We're not gonna tell you where she is until you control this. We told you so you know she's safe and can calm down. That's all you needed right?" She asked as he glared at her taking a step closer. "I want her"

Lou pulled her away from him but his eyes stayed on her. "Harry you need to get back in control. She's not going to want you if you're like this" Lou whispered in front of him. His expression didn't change as his eyes snapped to Lou "Where is she"

"We're not telling you until you calm down. If you go to her like-" Harry grabbed a broom quickly and pierced it into Liam's chest causing him to scream out in pain as he was pushed against the wall. "Harry" El screamed as we froze trying to think of something. Liam held the stick trying to push it out but Harry turned it growling and Liam's screams got louder. His face was red and he was breathing hard looking at the stick.

"Ha-" "Where the fuck is she?!!?" He roared looking at Liam. "I don't know" "Why the fuck did you call me then?!" he demanded. "Because I know and I won't tell you until you get your shit together" I stated hoping he would just take it out of his chest. He was too close to his heart. One wrong move and Liam would be gone. "What would she say if she saw you like this... She would be hurt. She wants you to get better but you're not doing it" I whispered taking a step closer.

"Easy, I'll compel her again" "And she'll hate you even more. You're going to make this break permanent. Is that what you want?" Harry stood there for a second thinking and pushed it in more growling. "One more thing about her and you'll be burying your friend. Now where is sh-" "She works at Skin City as a dancer. It's about four blocks from here" Lou stated quickly.

I sighed looking down as it went silent. The pole was pulled out of Liam and thrown to the ground as he stormed off. "What do we do now?" El asked and I ran out then hotel knowing I could get there before him, I knew exactly where it was. Hopefully.

I'll try to post tomorrow!!!

If you guys want you can Check out my other story I just posted called Stay With Me. It would mean a lot !! Lol

Okay bye guys love you!!

Xoxo