You Control Me Even If It's Just Tonight- Part 3

You were in your hotel room trying to figure out what to wear. You were going over to Harry's house for dinner and you were in the middle of getting ready. Of course, it didn't exactly matter what you wore because you were one hundred percent positive that it would soon grace the floor of his bedroom.

You finally picked out some jeans and a nice top before doing your hair and touching up your makeup. You ready to go, so you grab your purse and stuff some extra clothes, a toothbrush and some other things you might need in case he offers you to stay again. You head out of the hotel and run into a few paps as you get into the car.

You give the driver the address and he goes there. You get out of the car, telling the driver thank you before walking up to the front door. It takes a few minutes before Harry answers the door.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hi." You say.

"Come in, come in. Dinner is almost done." He says.

"Wait you cooked?" You ask.

"Yeah.. is that a problem?" He asks.

"No, its just I thought you were going to order food in or something." You shrug. "You didn't have to go to all this trouble."

"Trust me, it's no trouble at all." He says.

You walk into the kitchen after placing your bag on the table nearby. "Do you need any help?" you ask.

"Nope. Everything is almost finished. You can just sit down and I'll bring it all out." He says.

"Okay." You nod walking over to the table. You sit down on one of the chairs and you look around. The last time you were here you didn't exactly get a good look around.

"And here we are." He smiles putting a plate of pasta in front of you. "Do you want some wine?"

"Uh. Sure. I'll take whatever you have." You say.

He nods and brings out a few bottles. You pick one and he opens it pouring some in your glass. "Thanks." you smile.

Harry then sits down and you both eat in a bit of silence. "This is really good." You smile.

"I know." He smirks taking a bite.

You laugh. "So, how was your day?" You ask.

"Tiring." He laughs. "But I didn't mind it one bit."

"Well, I promise to let you get some more sleep tonight." You smirk.

"But what if I don't it.." He smirks.

You laugh shaking your head. After you finish eating, you take your plate into the kitchen and Harry wraps his arms around your waist. He moves your hair to the side and starts kissing your neck.

"Is this your way of saying, you're ready for dessert already?" You laugh.

"Mm." He mumbles.

You laugh turning around to face him.

"I was thinking... maybe we could spice this little arrangement up a bit." He smirks.

"And what did you exactly have in mind?" You ask.

"Well, I was thinking... I have this pretty big size house... with lots of space... why should we just be confined to my bed?" He smirks.

"Hm, let me guess, the first space you want to do is the kitchen?" You laugh.

"Why not? We're already here." He smirks.