You Can Call Me When You're Lonely- Part 5

Tonight was your last night in London. You had an early morning flight, so you only had a few hours left before you had to be at the airport. You and Harry had yet to really bring up the fact that you were leaving, but you could tell that it was the elephant in the room. You both were a little quiet through dinner and the movie that Harry had put in.

Harry had gotten up to get some more wine and you couldn't take the awkwardness anymore. You got up from the couch to walk over to where he was pouring the wine.

"Is it just me or are we being extremely quiet and awkward tonight?" You laugh a bit.

"It's not just you." He laughs back. "I guess maybe we're just secretly worried about the passing hours until you're gone." He whispers.

"Yeah..." You whisper. "I was thinking that maybe we should talk about that."

"I guess we've been avoiding this long enough." He says.

"We have." You nod.

"I don't know what we should talk about." He says. "I mean we both knew going into this, this wasn't going to be a serious thing, right? It was always just supposed to be temporary..." He says.

"We did." You nod. "But that doesn't mean we can't still be friends, though right? We can still talk or text?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." He nods. "You can't ever have too many friends." He smirks.

You laugh taking a sip of the wine. Harry looks over at you and wraps his arms around you. You look up at him, smiling. He smiles back at you leaning down to kiss you. Your eyes close as you kiss him back and he leans you against the counter of the bar. His hands make their way over your body, before picking you up and placing you on top of the counter.

"Do you really want to finish that movie?" He whispers.

"Not really, no. I'd rather finish what we've started..." You smirk.

Harry smirks giving you a quick kiss before picking you up off the counter and carrying you to his bed. He wouldn't admit it to himself, but if this was going to be the last time that you two ever had sex, he wanted to make it special, something that neither of you would forget. He had lit candles and had roses throughout the room. There was music softly playing in the background. He was going to do something that you too, hadn't really done this entire week together. He was going to take this last time and drag it out as much as he could.

He was going to take this last time together as slow as he could. He was going to trace every inch of you so that he would never forget this moment. Forget you.

When you got to the room, Harry placed you down on your feet. He never thought you could look more beautiful until he saw you in the candlelight. He wanted nothing more than you take you right then and there, but he promised himself to take this slow.

You were a bit confused at how Harry was acting. He was kissing you deep and slow. His hands were slowly tracing your sides and back. It almost felt like you two were lovers that were saying goodbye and in a way it was.

He unzipped your dress and you turned around. He moved your hair to the side and pushed the fabric down. He left a trail of kisses on your shoulder as he held you against him. He slowly starts to sway you two side to side in time with the music. With each sway, his hands were finding their way along your body.

You let out a soft moan as he ran his hand over the tops of your bra before unclasping and letting the entire thing fall to the floor. You turn around to face him and take off his shirt. You run your hands over his chest, tracing some of his tattoos. You leaned forward leaving kisses under his collarbones before walking around him and leaving him on his shoulders and back. You walk back in front of him and you both take turns undressing the other.