⚣ text #28.

(taehyung p.o.v)

I rested my head back on the couch as I groaned in exhaustion. fuck why is it taking jungkook forever to come back home.

i Check the time and realize that it was already 8:24 PM. Since he's not here and I have no homework maybe I can do something productive? Yeah I think that's a good idea I stood up and went to the kitchen. Does jungkook have anything in his fridge that I can cook? I opened his fridge only to be disappointed man this boi really doesn't know how to take care of his self. his fridge had eggs and bacon in it but the eggs already ran out while the bacon had like two left. I sighed in disappointment I guess I have to go out then. I grab my phone and texted kookie.

' hey imma be for a while I'm telling you this because if you come back then yeah '

I hit send and grabbed my car keys good thing jungkook gave me his keys. all right what to buy, I should probably think of what to buy before I go into the store. I know I can't cook but I know how to cook one thing my grandma taught me to cook this ONE thing, and that is kimchi stew, I can't make it as well as my grandma but at least I can cook something. I finally arrived at the store and parked in the parking lot, I locked my door and got inside, as I would do normally. I grabbed the basket and made my way to the food section, all right so I need tofu I made my way to the tofu and threw it in my basket.

also I need, of course kimchi and so I got a Big pack of kimchi since me and jungkook are eating. Now in some pork belly, chili Pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, and scallions. once I got all I needed I of course paid for it and drove home, well drove to jungkooks house.

———

I was now inside jungkooks house and surprisingly he wasn't home but it's kind of a good thing? I took a deep breath and took the food out of the bags, All right let's start.

———

I sighed in satisfaction as I looked at my hard work, my friends usually say that my kimchi stew is the best which doesn't really make any sense because I can't cook anything else except for this

I sighed in satisfaction as I looked at my hard work, my friends usually say that my kimchi stew is the best which doesn't really make any sense because I can't cook anything else except for this. I shrugged it off and check the time dang it's already 9:20 PM, when is he-

just then I was cut off by a knock on the door, That must be jungkook. I happily squealed and made my way to the door " just a minute!" i yelled, I opened the door to see jungkook... but something was off. "you're finally home, i made some food if you want-" but i was cut off by jungkook flailing his arms around me. is he perhaps? "no I'm not drunk I tried not to. I'm just a little tired" jungkook mumbled ever so softly into my ears, to be honest i got goosebumps, not because he just fucking read my mind.... no actually partly that and that his voice makes me wanna squeeze him.

"did you already eat?" i asked as i tried maintaining kooks weight, jungkook lifted his head and shook his head "no" he said, but wait hol up. "i thought it was a company dinnnerr?" i said, confused. "well turns out they changed it to next week when i found that out i was getting ready to go home but my friend yugyeom brought me to go bowling with his friend." he explained, and i nodded "but why are you so tired? photo shoots don't tire you that much" i asked him while i rubbed his back, he looked up and looked at me straight in the eyes. dead serious. dang wtf.

"well yugyeoms friend was a total slut, she kept trying to show her ass in front of me and she 'accidentally' sat on my lap! YOU DONT DO THAT!! also when i leaving she was like biting her lips, i felt so disgusted" jungkook said as he hugged each tighter, awwwh i forgot this little boi is still a fetus "you've never seen a slutty girl before?" i said with a babyish voice, jungkook stood up properly and stopped hugged me.

"hyung.. okay so what'd you cook?" Jungkook said as he made his way to the kitchen "better not be ashes" jungkook joked, i laughed and i made my way to the kitchen too. "no actually this is the ONE thing i can cook properly, kimchi stew" i smiled proudly at myself, jungkook took off the lid and smelt it, does he likey?! (@twices' new song ;))

Kookie immediately smiled and grabbed two bowls, "let's eat!" kookie said cutely, i laughed at how adorable he was, aish kook be mine already >~<

jungkook forward me some of the stew in my bowl and gave me a spoon. I went to the table and placed The food down I went back to the kitchen to help to help jungkook with his bowl, I once again Got his ball and placed it on the table. I grabbed water for the both of us and we sat down together. I took a quick glance at Jungkook and he looked like he was ready to eat, I chuckled and got my spoon ready.

"okay let's eat!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cute lil vkook chap. hehe i need more fricken ideas with this book i swear, i think imma put sope in this 🤔🤔

ALSO 5k YAH YEEET