⚣ text #14.

(taehyungs p.o.v)

"hyung" Jungkook, i havent seen him since that party... we didn't even think of meeting up somewhere to hang out. I've got to say he looked so handsome, even though his eyes were red and he had messy bed hair, he looked cute. But my poor baby's hurt..

I took a step closer to him and hugged him, just like i said i would "Kookie... don't cry, they won't hurt you" i rubbed his head as i hugged him, he's so cute! (a.n BTW this fetus jungkook so like he's shorter then tae)

"what if they do.." He said his voice was kinda muffled because of our hug, dang i'm supposed to be getting over this cutie.. Just for today, i want to be like this for just one day. That's all i ask.

"shhh i won't let them, now let's get inside. Have you eaten?" i reassured him, i close the door for him and helped him sit down. He's still wrapped up in his blanket like a little burrito. Aigoo..

"no" Jungkook said, just then i heard his stomach growl. I laughed "okay it's settled i'll cook for you, kook..." Just then Jungkook looked at me like i was stupid. WHICH IM NOT! but Jungkook looked at me and smiled! HE SMILED!

"never make that joke EVER again" jungkook jokes and i smiled "do you even know how to cook?" he asked as i took out the pan from his dishwasher, dang his place is really well organized. Where is his parents though? or maybe he lives alone like me? "hello?" my head darted towards jungkook and he looked at me confused.

"oh wait what?" i asked him and he rolled his eyes, man i thought he was crying his eyes out a second ago. "can you cook?" jungkook asked once again i took out some and eggs and other supplies "im.. pretty decent" i mean i've cook before and i only burned some of it so.. i can do this. "i'll trust you on this.."

-after sometime-

(jungkook p.o.v)

"tae.. what the fuck" i just woke up from my 2 hour nap, and when i woke up i see that taehyung burnt all the 'food' that he made.. "took 2 hours but it's still worth it! eat up!" Tae said as he wiped his sweat off.. to be honest he looked like a struggling housewife. I look at the food and it didn't look editable AT ALL. It was eggs and bacon..

"t-tae are you sure this is edible?" i said as i cleared my throat

"t-tae are you sure this is edible?" i said as i cleared my throat. "yes.. i think so. But i'll take a bite so you can be assured!" Tae said, he picked up his chopsticks and got a some 'bacon' oh with if it's poisonous. I gagged but i didn't let taehyung see, i'm afraid he would get hurt. Tae put the bacon into his mouth and he started to cough. Yup he dead. "i'll throw these away" tae said as he started cleaning up, i shook my head in amusement. " i'll just order pizza instead." i said as i picked my phone dialed The phone number in.

———

when the pizza came we decided to watch finding Dory on Netflix. Well tae decided that, I wanted to watch sausage party. to be fair it is a good movie, well to some people...

it was 30 minutes into the movie and I realized that tae had fallen asleep I smiled in amusement. I really am thankful for today and I'm thankful how he cheered me up when I was in my worst state, I look at the time and realized that it was already 11 PM, dang it's already late. I decided to turn off the TV and call it a day, taehyung is already comfortable in his spot but I noticed that he was hugging me from my waist I got flustered, oh god his hands are so cute and... what the hell, why Am I getting all flustered, whatever I moved his hand and got up, I went to my room to see if there was any spare blankets and there was I got 2 pillows and Two blankets.

I went back to the living room and tucked tae in the blanket, of course I gave him a pillow which i put carefully under his head. I decided I would sleep on my other couch because tae was already sound Sound asleep on the couch, as much as I wanted to sleep on the comfortable one I had to make refuge on the other one. I put the blanket and a pillow on the couch and laid down.

sigh, it was a long day. I looked at taehyung and realized how handsome he was, i didn't look at him that much at the party. fuck he's like a angel.. wait.. what the fuck am i saying i have jimin.

I shook thought off I closed my eyes, And soon drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm so tired

but then again when am i not??