Chapter 16

The room was dark, yet it felt as if there was no space. I panicked a little, which made Isabelle shout, "Now,"

Suddenly the lights were back on. A loud "Surprise" from the crowd in front of us startled me, yet made crack a smile once I saw who was here. Max, Ian, Katt and Anisa. The boys held a cake which was clearly a pun off of Monopoly's "Get out of jail" card. I cracked up when I got closer and hugged both of them, trying our hardest not to ruin the cake.
I met the girls, finally. Katt was a charming girl, with a beautiful personality.
Ian wasn't wrong about Anisa. She's stunning.

After I let them go, I noticed familiar figures behind them. It was my parents. I stood in front of them, ashamed. I didn't look at them, kneeling down as a form of respect. "Mom, dad... I-"

"There's no need, Kusonoki." Dad cut me off and smiled. He knew I would feel as if I dishonored them, but he reassured that it was nothing.

"We knew it was a lie from the very start. I think I showed you how to correctly treat girls when you lived with us, back in Japan." Mom giggled, making me laugh nervously as I looked over to the boys and Belle.

"He's been treating girls correctly all his life." Max added sarcastically in his thick accent. Mom glanced at me, but I denied everything.

___

It feels as if the hours passed by to quickly. One thing lead to another, my parents were gone, Anisa and Katt left to the hotel, and Max and Ian were passed out on the couch sleeping. Isabelle and I watched movies on Netflix until the after hours, cuddled up to one on another with no space left between us. The boys were still out, which gave me the opportunity to speak with her about something important.

"Belle, I'm curious about something." She lowered the volume of the television and turned her body towards me.

"If it's about the missing sweatshirts in your closet, an elf stole them." I laughed at her joke as I played with her hair.

"I didn't know about that, but thank you for the information." She chuckled and pushed me softly. "Why me?"

She looked into my eyes confusedly. "What do you mean?"

"Belle, I used to treat you badly and you'd come back every time. I treated you like a bitch at times, and you never gave up on me. After all I put you through, why do you still pick me?"

She turned off the television and hugged me tightly. "Because I always saw beyond all that. I knew there was a good side and that you were in love with me. You were always in denial, though. So when I heard the rumors about the bar thing, I thought it was better to move on. Yet I was wrong, because I knew how I really felt. I knew from the very first date that I was in love with you. I still am, and perhaps it took almost a year for me to realize that but I'm not letting you go. And even if you don't feel the same way anymore, I will always love you."

I took a deep breath and smiled softly at her, tearing up as I gazed at her beautiful eyes. I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her into a deep kiss. I kissed her cheek afterwards as I placed my hand on her knee, softly caressing it. "Be mines, Isabelle."

"I always was and you were mines. We were just having fun." I chuckled at her response, knowing exactly what she meant by that.

I pulled her into a deep kiss, caressing her smooth curves. Suddenly, a loud giggle was heard.
"What are you, fucking gay?" Ian said sarcastically, interrupting us.

"Not as gay as you, cunt. Get off me, you fucking leech!" Max shouted at him in his thick accent as he pushed Ian off of his shoulder, making me and Belle laugh ecstatically. "Get a room, you two!"

"I love you guys. Honestly, truly."  I looked over at Isabelle and smiled flirtatiously. "Yet not as much as I love you."