13

The number of pure sin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thomas' pov
That went from 0-100..
I didn't really expect this from my innocent little Jamie..

He used to be so shy and easily flustered..now he is just making it clear that he wants to fuck me.

I'm scared

One point we are on the couch joking around and another I'm backing him against the wall making out with him.

He moaned at my touch as our tongues collided with each other. With my other hand I dug into his pants and rubbed him slightly before he shoved me down to the ground.
"J-james?!" I wasn't sure what was going on before he forcefully took off my jeans and palmed me through my boxers.

I couldn't help but whimper, it was weird. I never felt so submissive before.

I bucked my hips being very eager, I wanted him and that was the only thing on my mind.

James stopped what he was doing which only made my lust worse "A little eager aren't we~" he chuckled before tugging off my boxer, to spring up my throbbing erection.

He did the wrong mistake of trying to tease me as he licked my tip and sucked on only the tip. I needed more.

"P-please.."

"Please what Tommy?"

Out of frustration and confusion of my own emotions I pushed his head down onto my erection, him now deep throating it. My back arched as he started to suck on me in a quick manner, I moaned quietly as he did the deed. My face being heated and red.
I soon felt myself getting close.

"Jem..i-im close!"

James didn't stop until I was right there, almost about to cum.

I panted slightly before pinning James to the ground.

"You think your gonna get away with that without a punishment"

James' face grew a deep red and he looked the same face I had, the wanting i needed.

I ripped off his clothes and positioned him from behind, he used the coffee table as support not to fall.
I then looked at James as he had turned his head to look at me.

" Are you sure about this..its gonna hurt.."

"Just do it..i don't need the prep just shove it in me.."

I nodded before doing as told and shoving my hard cock inside of him.
I saw tears fall from his cheeks to the table.

"A-are you sure about this? I don't wanna hurt you.."

"J-just s-s-start moving.."

I again did as instructed and started to move but I did it slowly as to make sure I didn't hurt him.
A few minutes later had passed

"G-go a little faster.."

I pleasure had finally seeped in.
I went faster and started to hear James, sweet moans escaping his mouth.
I groaned out loud in pleasure as I couldn't control myself any longer and went faster.

Grabbing James' dick and rubbing down his shaft as our bodies continued to collided with one another, both very heated.

"T-thomas!" He moaned out.

Hearing this was music to my ears.
I stepped it up again by nibbling around his neck for a few minutes before speeding up my pace.

James moaned louder, losing his balance and now being fucked against a table.

"T-thomas..i-im gonna!-"

He then came onto my hand, but that didn't stop me I kept going, I felt myself soon growing close to climaxing. After a few more thrusts I came inside him.
I still didn't stop as I was still thrusting into himself faster. James' moans feeding my addiction.

It wasnt long before I hit James' prostate, him responding in a loud moan

"F-fuck! T-thomas there! H-harder!" He moaned.
I thrusted into him with the last bit of energy I had, smashing right into his prostate sending waves of pleasure to both me and him.
The sweet moans coming from his mouth I return.

I slammed into his prostate one last time before we both came at the same time.
I pulled out and we both fell on the floor tired, beads of sweet covering our bodies.
We were both left panting for a while before James caught his breath.

"T-that was amazing.."

"Y-yeah..it was your first time.."

James nodded.

"W-was I good..?" I asked.

"Thomas it was..AMAZING like I said..im glad you were my first.."

I smiled at the comment, once we caught our breath we went to clean our mess before cleaning ourselves after.

" Is it normal for anything to be sore after.."

I flushed a bright red, shit.

"It kinda hurts to walk.."

Fuck I broke him

I smiled awkwardly. "Maybe I did it to rough.."

James shrugged before walking to his own room, taking my hand to follow him. He laid down on his bed closing his eyes slightly.

James' eyes kept fluttering closed back and forth before a quick yawn ruined the routine.
He closed his eyes shut and sighed.

"I love you..thanks for today.."
Still with his eyes closed he kissed my cheek before falling asleep.

I touched my cheek right where he kissed me.

"I-i love you too.."

I seriously want my life to end at this point, send Jesus only he can help now