24

James and Thomas had been married for about a year now. They were laying on the couch peacefully their hands locked together.

"What are we watching? Seriously an ad on shovels?" James joked as he went for the remote. Thomas gave a little chuckle as he reached to bring James back towards him.

"Thomaaasss I just wanna change the channel"

"But I wanna have some fuuuunn" he whined.

"Not if we have the TV playing this stupid ad."

"Fine" he sighed crossing his arms.

James went and turned off the TV then turned to Thomas.
"Soo you mentioned wanting to have some fun~" he asked very interested.

"Oh yeah well NOT anymore!" He stated still crossing his arms looking away.

James rolled his eyes, before kissing Thomas' cheek and getting off the couch.

"I'm gonna go make some tea, do you want some?" He asked standing up.

"Um..yeah I could go for some tea" he replied standing up to go with James to the kitchen.

After getting some tea they sat down at the table.
Thomas tried to drink it when it was hot but burned himself in the process.

"Wow I remember when we first met..you drank it so easily while it was hot" James chuckled not noticing Thomas took a burn in the tongue.

"Haha yeah..the good old days..you're still as cute as I remembered" he flirted.

James rolled his eyes as his face flushed before saying.
"Yeah, and look at us now...I'm glad I met you tommy.." James then taking a sip of tea then looking at Thomas.

Thomas smiled, and nodded sipping his own cup of tea once it wasn't that hot.

"Also Tommy I know we haven't talk about this in a while but, how are you surviving?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Its just I haven't seen you drink blood in a while now, so where are you getting it from?" James asked, curiously.

"Oh don't worry about it" Thomas reassured before drinking his tea and rushing to put the cup in the sink. James was left confused and slightly worried.
James got up and went to Thomas.

"Hey thomas, what did you mean whe-" James was then rushed quickly to the couch.

"Tommy what's going on?" James persisted.

Thomas bit his lip, he looked at James, thinking about something but then changing his mind and sighing.

"I just..got a new job?"

"A new job."

"Yes." He answered, avoiding James' eyes.

"Really?"

"..yes"

"That's what you're going with."

"..yes.."

"Well I'm no forthwall breaker but neither of us has ever been written to have a job. I'm actually very surprised people have not questioned that." James stated.

"I...-..well..."

"Gotcha!" James chuckled before crossing his arms.

"Now tell me." James confronted.

"James..I..let's just lay down..." Thomas said

"No! I'm sick of you hiding things from me. Now, what. Is. It."