#LaterHaters

They pushed me down,
I stand up.
They bring me down,
I stand up,
They make fun of me,
I stand up.
They bully me,
I stand up.

Many words had been throwed to me but I chose to stand up. Instead of letting them ruined me up, I made their words as my inspiration to stand up. Everyday in the morning, I go to school and they're throwing me trashes like I'm a trash can. I wanna cry that time, but I chose not to. Because if they see me cry, they'll know my weakness and seeing me weak would make them happy. Many times I was beaten up, but i still chose to stand up. They throw me hurtful words like a knife, hearing them laugh at me hurts.

When I'm hurt, I read the bible and I felt relief whenever I read the bible.

"The Lord is greater that the giant's we you face." — John 4:4

One day, I had enough. I thought, what if i do them my revenge? My plans were complete, but then God came up to my mind. I shouldn't do it, so I back out. Revenge isn't the answer, it isn't the right thing. If I do what they did to me, I would be like them; an arrogant & immatured teen and I don't want that to happened.

So instead of thinking 'bout revenge, instead why don't I kill 'em with kindness?

After that day, whenever they throw hurtful words at me, I always smile sweetly and replied "Thanks!". Whenever they pushed me down, I stand and say "thanks!". I wanna thank them a lot, because of them I learned a lot. Because of them I was waken up by the truth.

So for all the teenagers out there! Stand up and show them the real you, don't change just for someone to like you, because you weren't born to impress them. And always remember that you are beautiful just the way you are, Kill 'em with kindness and let them watch you succeed!

— that's all, thankyou