10

"they'll have to move her to seoul"

my eyes widdened and him putting his phone back then his hands slithered to his pockets.

"seoul? but that's far away"

"i know" he looked down on the ground with a slight frown.

"her chemo therapy is gonna last four months and the last you're going to see her is tonight" he added.

i looked forward having doubts, i have never been away from aunt ah rin before in my life.

"i'll give her the most caring nanny, don't worry" taehyung beamed making me feel assured.

i was about to reply when hoseok came for a high five from his mate and he looks to me.

"hey chae, what's poppin?"

i just smiled.

"yoongi-hyung is looking for you, bro" hoseok playfully hit taehyung's arm with a grin.

"okay, i'll go look for him after"

"alrighty, i'll go to my dance practice too and i'm running late" hoseok said chuckling and waved goodbye.

taehyung looked at me crossing my arms.

"where were we?"

"the nanny part?" i breath out with a tired sigh.

"oh! i'll send her the most caring nanny that will take care of her"

"but i'll have to meet your auntie first, can i?" he asked.

i calmed myself and nodded.

"tonight, come with me" i faked smile making him hug me into an awkward squish well, for me.

"okay, let's find yoongi-hyung"

taehyung and i, looking for yoongi was blocked by a tall, female figure with a tomato for a face because she's red as fuck, from being upset and filled with anger, maybe.

"oppa! why?!" kate kneeled down infront of us making me startled from her burst of intensifying humilation of crying without tears falling down her eyes, she occasionally screams 'andwae' making me roll my eyes.

"such a drama queen" i mumbled which she heard and stood up noticing my presence, wiping her tears then looked at me.

"why are you here?" she has the nerve eyeing me with disgust like i'm the one who just humilated herself.

before i could comeback taehyung reached for my hand making our fingers interlock, he made sure kate sees every detail.

"she's my girlfriend, kaesoo"

i knew kate wanted to torture me when she heard those words coming from her love of her life.

trust me, i was more surprised.
taehyung then located my waist and we carry on walking, finding yoongi leaving kate with her petrified soul, she deserves it.

[resting areas; with yoongi]

"hyung! we've been looking for you" taehyung bluntly yelled seeing his hyung lying on one of the stoned bench.

"what do you what?" he added and grabbed my hand escorting me from the rocky parts.

yoongi jumped from the yelling, i always thought he's a heavy sleeper, i think not.

he sat and rubbed his eyes, he's so cute and soft, we reached our destination which is him sitting half awake.

"hi" yoongi enlightened himself.

"where's chaehyun?" he questioned making my heart pumped because he thinks about me.

i sat beside him saying,

"i'm here, sleepy head"