36

party was now over and i'm helping jin and namjoon clean up the dinner table while the maknae line was playing with yeontan, yoongi already left and i don't know where the hell is hoseok.

"chaehyun-ssi, it's okay, me and jin-hyung can handle this" namjoon smiled.

"it's okay to me too, i live in this house therefore i need to help make it clean, right?"

after i rinsed the dishes i went to the boys in the living room, taehyung was watching yeontan play around with jimin.

"where's jungkook?" i asked.

"he went somewhere, he'll probably be back early morning or so" taehyung replied.

jimin stood up and yawned.

"i'm going to bed now, good night guys!" he said as he went to his room.

i sat beside taehyung, he smiled at me.

"thank you so much" he leaned in for a kiss which made me blush and he chuckled for that.

"where is yeontan gonna sleep though?"

"we dont have dog pen yet" he added.

we both looked at each other and bursted into jimin's room, he was busy looking at his phone.

"hi, yeontan will be your new roommate" taehyung threw the puppy into jimin's lap and ran as fast as he could and grabbed my hand.

"you bast-" jimin was cut off because we already locked our room and we were laughing and panting.

"what the fuck was that about?" i asked him.

he was still giggling when he went to the edge of the bed and tapped his side for me to sit, my butt sunk into the sheets.

"i love you" he said out of the blues.

i looked into his lustful eyes and looked away being flushed.

"what? you don't love me?" he asked.

i turned my head 360° and narrowed my brows at him like i was insulted which i was.

"i do!"

"then prove it" he smirked.

i know where this shit is going so i left him and took a bath instead, while i was in the bathroom i shouted,

"i love you too, you asshole!"

and washed my daily sins-i mean dirt with soap, you know just a typical bath but after i shouted my feelings, i could hear muffled giggling after that.

as i got into my pajamas, i brushed my teeth and went outside only to find taehyung asleep.

i tucked myself in bed and hovered over him.

"goodnight, my big baby" i kissed his bare shoulder up to his cheek.

"it tickles" he said in his deep and raspy voice which made me smile.

i slithered my arm on his waist and my leg rested on his hip and his hand was on top of my arm.

"my taehyungie smells good" i was sniffing his back, i do this every night because i know he's sleepy and it's really cute to treat him like baby when he's sleepy, he's so vulnerable its killing me.

"sing me a song~" he cooed with his voice cracking.

i nodded and smiled.

"mY NECK, MY BACK, LICK MY PUSSSY AND MY CRAAAACK"

"cRACK THAT SOULJA BOY IN IT!! OHHHHH"

"wHY YOU SAD, I DONT KNOW NON MOLLA"

"nevermind" his groan vibrated into my face as i continued to laugh until i fell asleep.