31

(a/n: sAY THE NAME!!)

"taehyung, no" i said sternly.

i know it's been a month since we had you know, he's really needy but education is a must.

"it will be quick, i promise" he reassured me while he nippled my neck making me let out a slight moan causing him to get more excited.

"no, no!" i pushed him but he was so strong.

"fine" he stopped what he was doing and stood up grabbing the door knob.

"you shower first" he then disappeared from my sight.

chaehyun, you dingus.

i got up and went to the bathroom, stripped all my clothes and felt the warm water hit on my back, it was blissful, i covered my body with a towel and went outside to search for my uniform.

the skirt is still too short though.

i fixed myself, my bag and dried my hair and went downstairs.

jungkook was setting the table, so i put my bag onto the couch to help him.

"good morning" i greeted him.

he smiled and went to the kitchen, taehyung came from upstairs with his hair wet.

"hey, where did you shower?"

"guestroom, cupcake" he muffled my hair making it messy.

"grrreat" i groaned.

"breakfast is ready!" jin went to the dining table with his dongsaengs behind him.

we all had a yummy, quiet breakfast and i'm sure i'm getting fatter, ain't my fault seokjin-nim cooks perfectly.

"y'all hurry up!" namjoon shouted leaning infront of the car waiting for us.

we ran outside banging the door.

"i call shotgun!" jungkook shouted and taehyung ran faster.

jungkook won.

"aish, these kids" jin mumbled.

the car ride to school was like as usual, jungkook and jimin loudly singing, jin rants while namjoon just quitely listened, taehyung and hoseok being sunshines and me sitting near the window pane watching all the metal lamp posts, trashcans and stray cats passing by.

i went to my first class, i looked around and noticed yoongi isn't here yet, maybe he just had a good night sleep.

i put my bag beside my chair, a note was on my desk with marked lioness on the side.

i was terrified as picked it up, i flipped it over to see the content.

*cue x-files theme*

listen, bitch go to the gucci store at the nearest mall, be there at four o'clock sharp and don't be goddamn late! + don't bring anyone or tell anyone.

"shit, another death threat from kate" i groaned and crumbled the paper throwing it in the trashcan with a perfect throw.

"i'll deal with her later" i told myself.

the bell already rang but yoongi is no where to be found and i'm getting really anxious, he's like my shield.

i fiddled with my pen and ocassionally bit the top of it thinking the same thing over and over again.

where is he?

wHeRe iS hE?

wHERE IS HE?

good thing, the teacher isn't here yet, i heard running and panting becoming nearer until he bursted into the room and went to his seat next to me.

finally.