23

the door opened to a messy haired, just woke up yoongi rubbing his eyes and ocassionally yawning.

"oh hey" he greeted me opening the door more so i can enter.

i went instantly to the kitchen, making him follow me.

i grabbed his mug and mixed his favorite coffee, i put it on the kitchen table.

"sit" i ordered him as i sat on the opposite side.

as we are sitted, yoongi took a sip and mumbled a thank you.

"yoongi, tell me how many lovers did taehyung have?" i bluntly asked him putting his coffee down.

"shit, it's hot" he cursed making me smile from his oblivious thinking.

i grabbed the nearby towel and handed to him, he wiped his mouth with it.

"three"

"enumerate" i interwined my fingers showing how curious i am.

"sooyoung, kate and you"

"who's sooyoung?" i put my hands down together making a thump.

"why are you asking this?"

i deeply sighed making his eyes turn into concern looks.

"did something happen?" he asked once more.

"i saw something..."

then suddenly my eyes started to sting and droplets of tears formed slowly running down my cheeks, my sight was blurry.

the last thing i heard was a chair shrieking, i felt hands around my shoulder, i turned around to see yoongi, i quickly hugged his waist making him jump a little.

he made circular motions with his hand on my back while i sobbed numerous times.

"damn, you've been together for just a month" he commented.

i let go of him, wiping my tears and chuckled a little.

"so, aren't you gonna tell me or you're just gonna cry here all day?" he asked going to his sit.

"today was supposed to be our monthsary date-"

"monthsary? lol." he cut me off.

i groaned and proceeded.

"i saw something in his phone-"

"was it hentai?" he cut me off again and he looks like he's about to burst into laughter.

"shut the fuck up and drink your goddamn coffee and just listen!"

"oh sorry, meanie" he replied sipping his coffee.

"as i was saying, i saw something in his phone, a message notification with the name of babygirl—"

just as he heard, his eyes widen and the coffee that was in his mouth started flying towards me, he fucking spat his coffee.

"who the fuck?!" he coughed standing up going to the fridge just to fetch some banana milk.

i sat there frozen, the coffee was so hot, my face burns so i quickly grabbed the towel and wiped it off my face.

"was that necessary?" i turned to him drinking his banana milk that was probably given by jungkook.

"so he's basically cheating on you?" he asked throwing the banana milk cartoon and walked infront of me with his hands on his waist and his eyes with serious written over it.

"i d-don't know but he's acting weird lately"

"wanna get out?" he asked me with his gummy smile that i couldn't whatsoever.

"not with that outfit" i pointed at his pajamas and laughed.

"i don't give a shit" he stormed out of the kitchen leaving me behind.

he wore his typical black outfit to the mall and as he held my hand walking around the food court to search for something to eat, he would often giggle and at me.

"why do you keep giggling?"

he looked down at me and smiled saying,

"we kinda look like a couple"