Meeting her parents

"Aaaahhhhhh!!! KAKASHI HATAKE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER THIS INSTANT!"

Naruto and Kakashi were awaken from their peaceful slumber to a screeching blond. Naruto had at first sat up as straight as possible and tried to grab a kunai only to realize that there wasn't any real danger and Kakashi had pretty much done the same before he realized that his life could be jeopardy. Minato was a very possessive and protective which was all well in its own but Naruto was his wife and he wasn't going to back down no matter what amount of killing intent he let loose on him or what he threatened to do was the first thought Kakashi had. That was what he had thought at first but saying and doing are two completely different things because right now he was trying to figure out how he was going to save himself and that he had to get of the bed that instant if were to live.

Naruto had watched in amusement at Kakashi suddenly paleing and scrambling to get out of the bed. Then turning her attention to her parent. Minato was standing before the door giving off a dark aura that was currently directed at Kakashi. Kakashi was at this point stuttering incoherent words trying to pacify her enraged father. Naruto swiftly got out of bed and started walking towards Minato and before any of them knew what was happening she had grabbed hold of the her father and cried onto his shoulder.

Minato was quickly startled out of his rage as it melted into worry. "Naruto? Whats wrong?" he asked all the while trying to calm her down. His words instead of having a soothing effect only made her cry harder. Frankly it scared Minato. He knew that Naruto was soon going to through puberty but he was sure that this sudden bout of tears was not due to it.

Kakashi meanwhile knew exactly why Naruto was crying and he felt that after what happened she had every right to. She had gone through more than her fair share of hardships and losses.

Minato did the pest he could to try and calm Naruto and soon enough she had collected herself enough to stop the tears. Pulling away from Minato she smiled a genuine and bright smile, one she hadn't given in a long time. Minato was relieved that she had stopped crying and gave his own smile. "I came to bring you home. Mom is at home waiting with a feast prepared. You almost gave us a heart attack when you suddenly fell unconscious." "Sorry dad. Lets go home and have moms cooking!" Naruto said cheerfully. She would tell them later in the day after she had spend some time with them.