Stranger (cute/romantic)

Enjoy!

I never really knew where I was going in life, I was always in and out of relationship and just never really found the one that made me happy.

I mean all the guys made me happy but guess it wasn't love because I would just move on to the next one. I finally moved out to London because I wanted to get away from everyone and start over.

It seemed like every were I went no one wanted me around, I felt left out and alone and there wasn't anything that I could do. Walking around town and some how I got lost and found myself at the Eiffel tower. "the capital of love and im all alone" I said as I looked at it. It seemed like everyone around it was in love or together with someone, I guess I wasn't meant to be in love with anyone. "Capital of love doesn't even have room for me" I said.

"Excuse me?" someone said.

"Sorry" I said as I walked away.

"No, come back" he said as he ran after me.

"What?" I said as I turned to face him.

"Wow those eyes" he said as he came closer to me.

"What?" I said.

"Your beautiful" he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Why are you here all alone?" he asked.

"Well because im always alone" I said.

"But why?" he said.

"Just because" I said.

"Why are you in Paris?" he asked.

"Why all the questions?" I asked.

"Because I would love to get to know you more" he said.

"that's crazy" I said.

"No its true" he said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Why not?" he said.

"ok guy with a thousand questions what do you want" I asked.

"Come to dinner with me" he said.

"ok sure" I said as I finally gave in.

"Meet me here tonight?" he asked.

"If I can find it, im kind of lost" I said.

"Need a ride back?" he asked.

"That would be amazing" I said. He nodded his head towards his car and we walked back to it, we both got in and he took me back to the place I was staying at. "Thank you" I said.

"Ill pick you up later" he said.

"See you then" I said with a smile. He smiled and drove away, there was something about him that I couldn't explain but I knew I wanted to get to know more about him. I made my way inside my apartment and I started to get ready for tonight, I really didn't know what I would wear so I just put something together. I was sitting on the couch waiting for him to come, I thought he would forget and I would just be sitting on the couch till I fell asleep. Around 8 o' clock I heard a knock on the door and it was him, I couldn't believe that he was actually here. "Hey" I said. "after you" he said as he held out his hand. I grabbed his hand and walked with him to the car, maybe this was my prince charming. We went to a little cafe that was in front of the effile tower, it was just perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better. "Tell me about yourself?" he said.

"What you want to know" I said in response.

"everything" he said.

"Well im from a small town in Texas and ive moved here about 3 months ago" I said.

"Funny, I'm from just above the states in great ol' Canada" he said.

"Oh that's cool" I said.

"Why are you nervous?" he asked.

"because there is something about you that I cant explain" I said.

"Well maybe that's a good thing" he said.

"Well maybe it is" I said with a smile.

"So why Paris?" he asked.

"To find love" I said.

"You don't have to go around the world to find love" he said.

"Just wanted something different" I said.

"that's a better answer" he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"to find love you have to be open for love" he said.

"I never thought of that" I said.

"open your heart and love will find its way in" he said.

"i guess your right" I said.

"Yea, what about now? Is your heart open" he said.

"i don't know" I said.

"Well you took a chance on me so I guess it is" he said.

"What you mean take a chance on you?" I asked.

"Well you don't know me and your on a date with me" he said.

"Everyone is strangers when they first meet and then if it turns into something then it does" I said.

"That is true" he said.

"So why did you choose me?" I asked.

"because you look so alone but also so beautiful standing there" he said.

"Oh stop" I said as I started to blush.

"Someone likes me" he said with a smile.

"You wont get that lucky" I said.

"Why you blushing then?" he asked.

"Because I want this to go somewhere" I said.

"Then it will if we both try" he said. That night we sat in that cafe and just started to talk about everything and anything and just got closer together. Sometimes in our lives love can be right in front of us but we are to blind to see. I moved back to the states with him as we started to get closer together, and this time I found my prince charming and nothing could break is apart.