One: Accidents Happen

Ela's POV

It's been three months after the first day of school. And yes,you're right. I survived the first day.

I slept late yesterday and I had troubles getting up so West went inside my room and woke me up.

"Baby...baby...it's time to wake up."

"West! Will you stop calling me baby? I'm already a freshman." I said with a sleepy voice.

"Just wake up,Ela. You're gonna be late."

I quicly went back to reality and realized that I have 45 minutes to get ready for school.

I hurridely ran to the dining area and kissed my mom and dad then I ate breakfast. I went to the bathroom then I slipped and I hit my head on the wall.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed in a high tone.

Mom and Dad left 15 minutes ago (after breakfast) so West was the one who assisted me.

"Ela,what happened?" West went near me with concerned eyes.

"Ouch!! My head hurts!" I said.

"Yaya!! Get an ice bag!!! Quickly!!" West called out to the nanny.

"Yessir!" Yaya said.

West carried me to his room then laid me on his bed.

"Kuya,I'm gonna be late." I said with my eyes closed in pain and my hand on my head.

"Who says you're going to school? You're not!" West says and he slowly walks to the door.

"Yaya!!!! The ice bag!!!!" He shouted.

"I can. I'm fine!" I say as I try to sit down. "Ouch!" I closed my eyes in pain and held my head.

West ran to me and quickly helped me to lie down again. "See? You're not going to school like that."

"Well,how about you?" I asked.

"I'll stay here until you feel okay." He said with concerned eyes.

"But--"

"Shh. Just sleep. I'll just be here until you wake up." He said. He grabbed a chair and placed it beside the bed then sat down. He kissed my forehead and held my hand then kissed it too.

I slowly fell asleep.

West's POV

I got nervous when Ela shouted. I felt like she'll be lost from me. I remembered something that happened and I just don't want to bring that back.

"Ela...Ela...wake up." I said to her.

"West,what time is it?" She asked.

"Eleven. Why?"

"Can I go to school now? Even if it's just half of the day?" She asked.

"No." I simply replied. I stood up and went away from her because I know that her eyes can control my decisions.

"Please..." She pleaded. I looked at her and I don't know how but I said,"Yes."

"Yehey! Thank you! Let's go!" She said energetically.

"Come." I said.