Chapter1

Ali's Pov

Hi my name is Alison but I go with Ali for short. I live in Chicago and I am 16 years old. I have a crush on my best friend Cameron ever since I can remember but I have to keep it a secret on order to keep our friendship the same.

Cameron's pov

Hey my name is Cameron. I am 16 and live in Chicago right down the block from my best friend Ali. I've liked Ali for the longest time but I don't know if she feels the same about me but I don't wanna ruin our friendship so I must keep it a secret.

Elizabeth's pov

My name is Elizabeth but I go my Beth for short. I am 19 and Ali is my younger sister. I love her more then the whole world and will do anything so that she won't get hurt. I especially don't want guys to mess with her feelings so I make sure before she becomes friends with any guys she gets him approved by me. She knows she can trust my judgement and will listen to me no matter what. That's what I love about her.

A/N Hey guys I hope you enjoyed please comment and let me know how I did it's my first time publishing a story so I would really appreciate the comments. I know it's a typical falling for your best friend story just bear with me. Don't forget to vote!!!
Love ya!! Xoxo, Naomi