Chapter 3

Ali's Pov

As I fell on Cameron I felt a bolt of electricity through my body. I laid there staring into his ocean blue eyes we both lean in and. Whosh! the door swung open. " Cameron son I was...." Cameron's dad saw us and stepped out of the room. I quickly jumped off of Cameron and stood up. " Sorry" I mumbled. " It's cool now you were about to tell me how you beat me every time?" Cameron cocked an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes and groaned. " I thought you would forget" Cameron grinned evilly at me and said " sweetheart if you don't remember I have an amazing memory" did he just call me sweet heart? the butterflies started to build up in my stomach. "hello earth to Ali" I snapped my head up "sorry ok do you really want to know?" " Yes yes tell me!" "Your such a kid but okay. Basically the reason I win each time is simple. I'm just better at video games then you a boy" I grinned cockily.. Cameron stared at me. " You did not just say that?" " Umm yes I did " Cameron laughed " we acting like such kids listen to this "I'm going to tell your parents on you!" Cameron started laughing but I was dead quiet. Cameron looked at me and then said " oh my god Ali I am so so so sorry! I really forgot please forgive me " Cameron begged me with his big puppy eyes. I sighed. "it's ok Cameron I forgive you I have to go home now. Bye." I turned around and went out the door.

Cameron's pov

Oh my god! How could I have been so stupid! How could I forget my best friends most tragic moment of her life. How could I have been so careless and thoughtless. I am such a horrible friend. She said she forgives me but then she left. Cameron stop being paranoid. she said she has to go home what did you expect for her to stay at your house the whole Sunday? She has other friends I'm sure it's nothing personal. I realized the voice in my head was right but to make sure that she really forgives me I'm going to text her later and make sure. I really hopes she forgives me I can't live my life with out her. I found out the hard way in 4th grade I told her I didn't care about her and I could live with out her and boy was I wrong later that day I went to her and begged for forgiveness. her being that sweet and loving person right away forgave me and we never got in a fight since then but maybe this time I crossed the line a bit to far. I really hope she forgives me.

A/N Whats with Ali's parents? Does Ali forgive Cameron and if she doesn't will she? Love ya all and don't for get to vote and comment!! Xoxo Naomi