Chapter 15

Beth's pov

I checked out Ali from the hospital. No matter how many times I told Cameron to go home and I can stay with Ali he refused. He stood every single day of the time Ali was here. Ya it was only two days but it's still a lot. I called Ali and Cameron's school and thank god they understood because if they didn't Cameron would still refuse to go without Ali. He is so sweet. Cameron was walking with Ali out of the room. She was leaning most if her weight onto Cameron. I really wanted to stay with Ali at home but I had some errands to do so I trusted her with Cameron. I ran over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Ali if you guys need anything or if anything happens call me. I will be home in a couple of hours so you and Cameron take it easy at home." Ali nodded and gave me a hug. Then to lighten up the mood I turned to Cameron "and you sir, no tickle fights or you won't hear the end of it understood?" Cameron grinned and said "yes ma'am!" Then he picked Ali up onto his back and walked out of the hospital. Seeing that Ali was littarlay in good hands I headed out the door and into my car. I turned on my engine and headed to the mall. I needed to get a couple of things including Ali's birthday gift. She can't have a birthday party so I'm just going to leave the house for her and Cameron. I let Cameron know I was ok with is birthday presents and I was going to spend the night at Jacks house. I pulled up to the mall parking lot and parked the car. Then I went straight for Ali's favorite music store.

Cameron's pov

I pull up into Ali's parking lot and we go upstairs to her room. We sit on the floor and turn on her x-box. We decided to play some video games. Ali sat on my lap and we played, and of course Ali won. She giggled and then kissed me. I immediately responded back and when we needed get some oxygen I asked her "any reason for that?" she smiled and then said "for everything. Staying at the hospital with me driving me home and cheering me up." I did my classic smirk and then said "what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" Ali smiled and then gave me a quick peck. She was so amazing. I can't wait to see her reaction to my birthday gift and I hope she agrees to my other one. Beth is ok with it so I'm really relived. We were then done playing video games so we just went to her bed to lay down and cuddle. It was cozy. I fell asleep to Ali playing with my hair.

Ali's pov

I was playing with Cameron's hair and he fell asleep. He looks like an angle. His stomach going up and down and his snoring like this humming sound. It was so comforting. I looked around the room and I saw the clock 5:30. Beth should be here soon. I was tired so I moved into Cameron's arms and fell asleep.

Knock knock knock! I turn around. Cameron was still there so I looked at the clock. 6:30. "Come in!" I said that a bit too loudly waking up Cameron. Beth opened the door and said "Cameron your parents want you home especially since your staying tomorrow night. They need to talk to you about it." Cameron blushed a bit. I wondered why. He then turned to me gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left. "see ya tomorrow Al's" he then strolled out of the room smiling.

A/N: eeeek!! next chapter is the chapter!!! So what do you think Cameron's presents are going to be? Btw shout out to @thedollsquad & @clarittta42 for the official ship name Cali. Don't forget to vote and comment! Love ya and get ready for the next chap, it won't be up tomorrow but onwensday for sure. Don't forget to check my message board frequently for my status on the phone.

And now for the question of the day:

What is your favorite song and band?