Chapter 12

Ali's pov

"This is the police. My heart almost stopped. oh no is something wrong? I took a breath and said "yes this is her is something wrong? oh no did she get in a car accident is she okay? Is she in the hospital?" I was about to cry when suddenly there was laughter. "oh my god you so fell for it!" I recognized that voice. It was jack. "Jack that really wasn't funny! where's my sister?" I could basicaly here jack smirking on the other line. "filling up gas"he said. "well I'm glad she's ok don't ever do that again!" I hung up the phone and turn to Cameron. He looked worried. I sat down next to him. "It was only jack. He thought it would be funny to prank me like that." Cameron looked at me. "well it's not. Do you want me to talk to him?" I smiled. "No, it's ok I don't think he's going to do it again. especially after I tell Beth." In case you were wondering Jack is Beth's friend. Well they kiss and stuff but Jack isn't ready to be committed to a relationship so Beth is waiting. Don't get me wrong he's not a player or anything and he's not seeing anyone else it's just he had a very complicated previous relationship that caused him trust issues so he's just not ready. it turned to Cameron and he's laying down eyes closed. "Cammie?" I ask. "hum?" Cameron said. "That kiss, what does that make us?" Cameron opened his eyes and sat up leaning on one arm. He didn't say anything so I continue. "I mean are we more then best friends now?" Cameron smiled and said "yup mega best friends." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm serious Cameron." He stood up completely and then bent on his knees so that we would be in eye contact. He looked me straight in the eye and said. "Ali,will you please be my girlfriend?" I smiled "of course." He then leaned in and kissed my lips hungrily.

Cameron's pov

I was nervous but I did it anyway. I gon down on booth knees on the floor looked into her perfect eyes and said "Ali,will you please be my girlfriend?" She smiled that perfect smile and said "of course." I was so happy. I crashed my lips onto her hungrily and she wrapped her arms around my neck. It's clear that fate was not on our side so I would have to be careful so that I wouldn't get caught in the moment. We kissed each other passionately only barley pulling away to get some air. I don't think I will ever get used to her touch. Even now after kissing her when her hand brushes against mine I still get that electricity bolt. Even though all I want to do is kiss her it would seem weird if all I did is kiss her so I recommended going to get some brunch. Ali agreed and asked me to give her a moment to freshen up. I told her I would wait downstairs and so that's what I did. Ali came down a few minutes later wearing a t-shirt and blue skinny jeans. Her hair was in a ponytail and she looked AMAZING. "what?" Ali asked. I was at loss for words. "umm uh nothing it's just umm that you umm look really nice?" Ali giggled and said "thanks even though I usually wear this kind of stuff. I grab her hand and we go out the door. I have to get something special for her. It's her birthday soon and I'm going to get her something she will always remember. But what?

A/N hey guys yes it's a double update! eek! not to long but decent. What do you think Cameron's going to get her? Well don't forget to send in your ship names vote and comment. Love all of you and thanks for your amazing comments! xoxo Naomi