Chapter 7: An unbearable choice

"3...2...1..." Marie pointed into the sky. "Attack!!!" Everyone then started to charge at the horrific demons. Swords were slashing, arrows were flying. Sounds of booming from the storm.

Everything was "normal" until the clouds started making a whirlpool like structure in the sky. Lightning struck down into the water. Making waves toss and turn. Suddenly, a giant black hole formed a black bean making the sky go darker. Then, a man like structure came in and flouted down from the clouds. Everyone then stopped fighting. The demons quickly bowed down before him as if he was their king.

The man laughed in a demonic voice. "Oh Marie, it's an honor to FINALLY meet you in person!" 

Marie's eyes widened. "Holy sh-" Marie got intrupted by Jessica. "Marie! Watch out!" Marie moved out of the way just before she got struck by lightning.

"Oh Marie, I 'm just going to make it SIMPLE for you..IF you give me that necklace, you can have my slave which is your father!"  Parmine snapped his own fingers summoning Marie's father right before her. Marie started to cry as she put her hand on his face. Her father spoke. "You look just like your mother... She was strong, beautiful, and smart...but she was never really determined... but, you Marie, you are more! Don't give up that necklace... EVEN if it means trading for your own father... it's not your time yet... DON'T do anything until you are ready..."  Marie and her real father started to cry. They then hug.

Marie started to speak. "Thanks, dad..." Everyone then looked at Parmine. Marie made an angry face. "I will not except your trade!"

Parmine made an evil look like he was going to kill her."Very well.."  he snapped again making Making Marie's father disappear and the boat shakes.

5 seconds later, he snaps his finger again and ALL of the demons started charging for them. Parmine makes a smirk. "Wrong choice MARIE.." He than smirks and snaps his fingers again. Marie was now in Parmine's arms bridle style. Marie is struggling, but she can't get out. "You know Marie, your kinda cute when you're up close~"  Marie stops struggling, her eyes widened, and she faces him with a terrified look in her eyes. Parmine grins than slowly nods. "Oh Marie, we are going to have a WONDERFUL TIME you and I~" Parmine than starts to laugh like a frickin maniac.

Marie than starts to panic again and she reaches her hand for-"Dan!! Help!!" She screams. Dan heard her and started to run for her. However, Parmine saw Dan, snapped his fingers and then disappeared before Dan could reach her.

"Marie!!" Dan screams right after she had been gone. All of the demons disappeared as well. Now, Dan, Jessica, Mike, Rebbeca, and even Aldo all started to cry.

"Th-This is ALL my fault...I should have told her..." Dan says on his knees pounding the boat.

"No Dan, it's my fault I should have been there for one of my best friends... All I cared about was shipping You and Marie..I made a fool out of myself being so care less.." Jessica said tearing, looking down, with her eyes closed.

"Jessica, it's my fault.." Mike said in serious and depressed tone. "I never paid any attention to her...I was uhh... Stuck in my own mind I guess..heh..." He said a little nervously.

"Uhh... actually Mike, I owed her one for saving my life! I should have stopped him! But, I didn't." Rebbeca said a little confidently.

"Oh look, NOW you have finally have spoken... after ALL THIS TIME, you actually say something confidently! Why don't you ever say anything Rebbeca!!" Mike says shouting at her.

Aldo starts to widened his eyes.

"Hey! DON'T talk to her like that! She is still learning! What about you and your little 'secrets' huh? At least she is honest on what she says! Unlike YOU!" Jessica says making fists with her hands.

"Guys!" Dan says making a stop sign with his hands. "Stop arguing! Your messing up the plan!"

Jessica starts laughing sarcastically. "Messing up the plan? Messing up the plan?! Excuse me?! I'M messing up the plan?! Well Mr. I have huge crush on  Marie, I'LL YOU know that I  know PERFECTLY WELL when I mess up a plan! After all, I am WAY more smart than ANY of you are! I know EXACTLY what I'm doing! Infact...to prove it to ALL of you that I am, I am going to find Marie ON MY OWN! I don't NEED losers like you! Oh, by the way Rebbeca, you are smart, beautiful, and strong! Keep working on being independent so you don't have to deal with idiots like them!" Jessica says as she grabs a smaller boat (because the main boat is really big) she packs all her stuff, and was about to sail away until..

"Jessica?" Rebbeca said with a nervous look. Jessica looks up at her. "Can- can I come with?" Rebbeca said twiddling her thumbs. Than Jessica thinks for a sec...She nods. Than Rebbeca smiles, packs her stuff, puts her stuff on the boat, and they leave.

Aldo starts to cry.

"Great Dan, GREAT!" Mike said sarcastically. "Now, I lost the girl of my dreams BECAUSE OF YOU!" Mike starts to get mad. "You ALWAYS think your leader RIGHT BESIDE Marie! But your NOT! Quit acting like your something special because Marie likes you dude! You know what, screw you man! I'm going to find Marie! I'm outta here!" Mike also packs his stuff, grabs a smaller boat, and leaves.

Aldo is now having his paws on his face and crying.

Dan bends down on his knees and pets Aldo. "You should probably go too Aldo... it's no longer safe here anymore... I'm sorry if you had to witness all this... you should probably just find better friends or something... because, I give up...I need to think for a while..."

"No..." Aldo said looking down at the wooden planks of the boat. Than he looks up at Dan while tearing. "I'm going to find my true best friend, Marie.." Aldo's eyes were now glowing a nice deep red.

The End of book 1 of The two sided girl.